We stayed at the Beach Place in Siesta Key in November and just loved it. The location and accommodations were wonderful in many ways. It is incredibly close to the powder soft sands and fabulous sunsets at the beach. It’s also within an easy 10 minute walking distance to the village where we met many of the locals who visited Siesta Key as a tourist and then moved here – not surprising, everyone is so friendly and welcoming.
The accommodations are delightful and the owner very friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable about the sites and attractions in the area. She recommended not only a 5-star pastry shop/bakery and restaurants, but also the location where we are now traveling to with our motor home. Our cottage was very comfortable and equipped with every conceivable item we could have wanted in the 10 days we stayed. We recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida