“First time here, but not the last!”
Review of Siesta Beach

Siesta Beach
Ranked #2 of 31 things to do in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Public swimming beach known for its clean, hard-packed sand.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was visiting a high school classmate last week when she took me to Siesta Key beach, all I could say was OMG! the sand squeaks when you walk on it. So soft, powdery, white and clean. Water was a mild 83 degrees and beautiful. Get there early to find a spot in the parking lot and on the beach. It is the BEST beach!

1  Thank l0tusbl0ss0m
Write a ReviewReviews (6,716)
All reviews
in 225 reviews
"shells"
in 264 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Over the years I have grown to love this beach more and more. Fabulous sand. Long, clean and wonderful for sunbathing or walking. Facilities are great.
Been every year for the last twenty. Hope my body will allow me another twenty or more.

2  Thank aquarianblue300147
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed nearby in siesta key. Beach is great get there early for parking as it gets busy as #1 in USA. Refreshments near and sand is so soft. Clear sea one of my favourite beaches and have been to the Caribbean a lot!

2  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 20 June 2014

July 4th fireworks on Siesta Key beach! Huge annual event! Free admission or buy tickets to the VIP party held to sponsor the event. Sponsored by the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce. See details about the event on the chamber of commerce website.
See a video about the VIP party that helps pay for this great event here:

3  Thank JH A
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My fiance and I visited Siesta Key Beach in our quest for the perfect site for our beach wedding. As soon as we saw the beautiful white sand, we knew this was the location for us! The beach is absolutely the widest I've ever seen and the sand doesn't become hot and doesn't burn your feet!

Anyway, after another trip there, we were married at Siesta Key Beach and even returned for our one year anniversary. We plan to make it to this area once a year if possible.

Love, love, love Siesta Key Beach!!

3  Thank carol_nurse