“If you need a nice place to stay for minimal...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dear Traveler! My name is Beya, I would be happy to host you in one of my cozy condos.
Offering down-upstairs floor condos with pond-view or pool on side, depends on the availability. 2 public pool areas in Sienna Park.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2 public pool areas in Sienna Park.
Tropical Resort.
Bathroom with shower and bath facilities.
Upstairs floor condos with balcony condos are located between pool and pond.
Upstars floor condo with balcony.
Pool-view on site.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LoveTrave...
“If you need a nice place to stay for minimal cost, THIS IS IT!”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo has plenty of dishes, towels and wash rags. You will need laundry soap and toilet paper. Bed is very comfortable, Nice TV's and furniture to set in. It is not luxury but Beya is not asking a luxury price either on her rental , she doesn't ask for a deposit either. You do have to climb stairs 2 sets of about 7, You can take your dog, and people are nice in the complex. The complex has a few run down looking windows and doors, But for an older complex it is kept up pretty nice. We needed direction when we first got there and Beya answered her phone right away and told us what we needed. This is a nice location across the street is a great nail salon we went to, there is a restaurant we ate breakfast at that was yummy. Its about 10 to 15 minutes or so to Siesta Key and the Beach. You can have your Dog in Siesta Key downtown, but not on the beach. If your on a limited budget and have only 2 people this is a great value. I would rent this again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LightPack...
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Such a perfect place for an excellent vacation!”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Bea's condo was so wonderful! It was really spacious and comfy! The location was super close to Siesta Key Beach! Kitchen and bathroom were fully stocked with everything we needed, just like our own home. Bea was right there whenever we needed her help. She was an amazing host!! We will definitely be staying at her place if we come visit the Siesta Key/Sarasota area again!

Beata

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Oct 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback! It was my pleasure to host you! Just let me know when you are in the area, I will definitely do my best to make your stay comfortable!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing