“Delicious Breakfast!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Brunch in Paradise
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Eggs Benedict is awesome! And if you want something on the sweeter side the Pancakes and the French toast bread pudding are really good too! They have inside and outside dining available. We ate inside due to the heat the first time and a rain shower the second time. We had great service as well. I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

During our stay in siesta key we ate here twice. Once breakfast where we had the egg white omelets which were really good and another time die lunch where we started with the figs filled with Boursin (delicious) followed by fish tacos for me and chicken quesadillas for my husband. Both were very tasty. For the kids there is a kids menu however portions aren't that big so if you have slightly older kids like I do I would have them choose from the regular menu.

1  Thank Gon436
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Sun Garden Cafe is the best breakfast place in Florida. If you are looking for something different from the usual "diner breakfast food" GO HERE! Everything on the menu is delicious, you always leave full and the service is great.

1  Thank George A
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a fabulous lunch in Siesta Key today at the Sun Garden Cafe. It's off the 'strip' but well worth looking for. My son rated the Chicago Joe burger the best he'd ever had (&he's had a few!).
My tuna & hummus wrap was not a combination I would have thought of, but it was excellent. Thanks to Denise, the best waitress from New York, who made our meal fun

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Love, love, love this spot. Menu is chock full of DELICIOUS creative options that remind me of California...not just because of the fresh ingredients, but because they have named items after famous Caltech scientists! The outside seating area is cozy and sunny, and their big thing is breakfast and lunch, so its usually bustling and the staff is husseling, but still nice. After you stuff yourself here, you still feel healthy! Its great!

1  Thank Danamichele B