“Excellent atmosphere and service”
Review of The Hub Baja Grill

The Hub Baja Grill
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Hub Baja Grill has been serving up fresh Baja cuisine for locals and tourists alike since 2008. The Hub Baja Grill’s famous Grouper fish tacos, hand-made lobster bisque and other Latin American and tropical inspired creations are sure to exceed expectations of the most discerning palate. We offer indoor dining and a covered patio on the sidewalk. We offer live music day and night. “Fiesta Hour” runs Monday - Friday 11:00am to 6:00pm and features, $5 House Margaritas, $4 House Wines, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Domestic Drafts & One Great Time! LATE NIGHT FIESTA HOUR 10:00PM – Close with the same Great Prices 7 Nights A week! The Hub was awarded #1 margarita in Sarasota/Siesta Key by The Sarasota Herald Tribune in 2010. So come on down and find out why we really are “The Hub” of Siesta Key and Sarasota!!
“Excellent atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ate at the hub once again. A favorite every time we are at Siesta Key. Our waiter Crane, took care of us. The margaritas are fantastic. Also go for the dessert.

Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
“Great Margarita (Hubarita) and Cuban Sandwich”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Cannot make a visit to Sarasota without a trip to the Hub for a Hubarita and the Cuban Sandwich. Always great atmosphere and great service. Drew was a particularly great bartender during this past visit in May. I learned a little about making maple syrup which Drew is well versed.

• Visited May 2014
“Taco. Salad.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Okay..nothing special you say? The one I had here sent me back in time to a local Mexican rest. I grew up going to in southern calif. Thought I'd never taste it again..okay not exact but close enough..yummy!!!! I always add a dash of oil and vinegar to mine...this was a great find!! Great drinks..thanks Drew! Nice music..best deal in town!! Highly recommend! We will be Bach!
Dick n Sherry
Ps..we were here for both lunch and dinner..don't forget the fresh pico!

“food and service”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is our third year at the Hub and I must say the staff go above and beyond for their customers. Kim, Mandie, Whitnie , Heather and Drew have been excellent to us and the Managers have gone way above and beyond. I recommend The Hub to all visitors to Siesta Key Village.

Orlando, Florida
“Great atmosphere. Amazing margaritas! !”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here our last evening at Siesta Key. Fun atmosphere. They had live music. .. Steel drums. Awesome vibe! The margaritas were delish! We both had the traditional and I also had the strawberry jalapeño Margarita. Wow!

The food was OK. I chose the Baja Grouper. Very disappointed. My filet was riddled with bones. I can't remember the last time I found bones in fish. .. especially grouper. It actually had me question if it was really Grouper. It was smothered in a lobster thermidor sauce so it could of easily been a cheaper fish. My boyfriend had the chimichanga. This was very good and he really enjoyed it. I did add well.

All in all, I would go back but more for drinks and apps.