“Sunset dolphin cruise”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 23 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats are gps equipped and do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm. Dolphin and Sunset Tours Daily.
Siesta Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunset dolphin cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Awesome sunset cruise, our tour guide Richard was great!! Very informative and friendly. Would recommend it! Also free water and beer...

2 Thank Chris G

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Parasailing was amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went parasailing with these guys. It was great! Super knowledgeable and I didn't feel concerned about my safely. Best thing we did on our vacation for sure. We even saw sea turtles and sharks while we were in the air. It was ok they were baby sharks. :)

1 Thank Rachel P
Andover, Minnesota
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth the money. We rented a jet ski for the first time with our teenager and had a blast. They were great explaining everything to us and took their time. Very clean and seemingly well run. A don't miss on your vacation. One tip..there are $5 off coupons available if you rent before 11am. Pick them up at SK visitor center or just about anywhere that has brochures.

Grand Blanc, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had a wonderful time on the sunset cruise and made some new friends as a bonus! I forgot to bring the $5 discount coupon with me that I printed from their website. Didn't matter--they were very easy going and honored it just because I mentioned it.They also provide complimentary beverages while onboard. It was well worth the money, and I would highly recommend the trip.

Visited May 2014
Florence, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“parasailing great! jet skiing just ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We parasailed with Richard and Omar. They were awesome. It was our first time and we felt totally at ease. The guys were super nice and also gave us some great tips for places to eat in the area. Would definitely do it again. The next day, we decided to jet ski. I hate to say it, but we were definitely disappointed. We paid for 2 jet skis at $175 per jet ski for 2 hours of use. Nothing I read on here or on their site informs you that a full hour of your time is spent in no wake zones. It takes 30 minutes to make it past the bridge to a point that you can actual get on the throttle and play around. Then of course it takes just as long to get back. So we actually paid $350 for one hour of enjoyment. That was definitely a bust. I mentioned upon returning that customers should not be charged for the time it takes to get to the skiing area and back. They thought that was a big joke. Regardless, I would for sure come back and parasail again. But that's about it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank justice1432
captodie, Owner at Siesta Key Watersports, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
First, I want to thank you for coming out with us on two occasions. We sincerely appreciate your business as well as your comments. I am not a fan of the "manatee zone" that you must traverse before you can go fast either. I have written to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and phoned them on numerous occasions asking them to remove them, but they will not. We try to let our customers know that they can go fast right away if they go south, but we recommend a two hour rental if they go north (as you did) because of the slow zone. Perhaps we did not go over that well enough with you, in part, because you had just gone that way with us the day before, so the office staff probably assumed you understood what to expect. They obviously were mistaken. Also, our jet ski attendant, who gives instructions usually states that you will encounter no wake zones if you are heading north. I am sorry that you were not informed well enough and I will make sure to put a sign up at both the office as well as the dock to try to remedy this in the future. I hope to see you on your next trip our way.