“Awesome parasailing!!”

Siesta Key Watersports
Ranked #5 of 20 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing, Jet Ski Rental, Boat Rental as well as sight-seeing tours, dolphin encounter tours, sunset tours and even private "you name it" tours. We are located just East of the Stickney point drawbridge which goes onto Siesta Key from Clark Road. Parasail riders can be any age (5yrs-105yrs)and you can fly together with friends on up to 1200' of line. We have a perfect safety record with 26 years experience and US Coast Guard Master Captains and USCG Inspected and Certified Boats. Jet skiers can cruise our new Yamahas anywhere they like and only need to be 16yrs old to drive. Each jet ski holds 3 people. Our rental boats do not have a restricted riding area. Also, most boat rental companies require you to come in by 4:30pm, but we let you stay out till 6:00pm and WE will fuel it up so you don't have to wait in line at the pump during your rental time. Dolphin Watching Tours and Sunset Tours (Free beer and wine) Daily on our new 30 passenger tour boat with bathroom and shade!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was my first time parasailing, and Omar and Ben made it a blast!! They were extremely nice to everyone and incredibly accommodating. You could really tell that they loved their job, and it was infectious!! We had a blast and came home with some excellent pictures thanks to Omar. The ride was smooth and peaceful, and our dip(s) in the water were very nice :) I would highly recommend this establishment for parasailing!!

1  Thank Toni A

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Awesome sunset cruise, our tour guide Richard was great!! Very informative and friendly. Would recommend it! Also free water and beer...

2  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went parasailing with these guys. It was great! Super knowledgeable and I didn't feel concerned about my safely. Best thing we did on our vacation for sure. We even saw sea turtles and sharks while we were in the air. It was ok they were baby sharks. :)

1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Definitely worth the money. We rented a jet ski for the first time with our teenager and had a blast. They were great explaining everything to us and took their time. Very clean and seemingly well run. A don't miss on your vacation. One tip..there are $5 off coupons available if you rent before 11am. Pick them up at SK visitor center or just about anywhere that has brochures.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Had a wonderful time on the sunset cruise and made some new friends as a bonus! I forgot to bring the $5 discount coupon with me that I printed from their website. Didn't matter--they were very easy going and honored it just because I mentioned it.They also provide complimentary beverages while onboard. It was well worth the money, and I would highly recommend the trip.