“Good place to eat”
Review of Aaron's Fish Camp - CLOSED

Aaron's Fish Camp
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocean Blvd.
Description: Blu Que Island Grill and Bar offers smoked infused cuisine featuring hardwood grilled favorites cooked low and slow over hickory and apple wood. Blu Que Island Grill delivers the highest quality food and service. Our menu offers a vast selection of steak, chops, fowl, fresh seafood and authentic American barbeque… and of course, we didn’t forget the accompaniments: crisp salads, savory soups, mouthwatering side dishes and a delicious selection of home-style desserts are not to be missed. Be sure to compliment your meal with one of our specialty drinks, domestic and import beers, or fine wines. Happy Hour From MON - FRI 12 to 6 Live Entertainment Daily- see our calendar. Looking forward to ‘seating’ you soon! $12 BREAKFAST WITH BLOODY AND MIMOSA BAR SAT & SUNDAY
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My family are here Saturday night I received the all you can eat crab legs for 50$. They were very good not the best I have ever had but very good. Inside and outside dining under a roof. Kind of like a beach shack feel which is awesome. I would recommend to someone looking for seafood.

1  Thank broadh2o

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stopped here for our first meal during our Siesta Key week. It started the week off right. Our waitress was very sweet and attentive. The food was delicious! There was no wait (possibly because we were there at an odd time....2:30pm). We ate inside because it was VERY muggy out. The steel drums were a nice touch.

One of my girls had a salad with strawberries, candied almonds, field greens and was very pleased that they actually did as she asked and left the raisins off. She really liked the salad! My other daughter had a cuban sandwich with waffle fries, both of which she really enjoyed. I had a grilled veggie sandwich with waffle sweet potato fries. The veggie sandwich was so full of veggies that I had to cut it up to eat it, it was too big to bite into. The sandwich and the fries were delicious. My husband had a pulled pork sandwich that he practically inhaled.

The whole visit was a win in our books and a perfect way to start our vacation. Thanx!

1  Thank amyb0
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Was in the mood for barbeque brisket until I had it here. 13.00 for a brisket sand which. I thought for that price it would make two meals. Wrong. They don't even have their own sauce, they use Jack Daniels that you can get at your local super market. They leave a lot of fat on the meat and it is pre sauced . Big disappointment.

2  Thank dsmal
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you are hoping to eat late then avoid! They started to clear the restaurant and bar around 930. Once the live music has finished there is absolutely no atmosphere. Food is very average and lacks flavour. Definitely avoid desserts!

2  Thank GoodFoodGoodTimes1
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is a cool place to eat along with the live acoustic music. I had the crab cakes which were very good. They were served with asparagus and mashed potatoes. My wife ordered the seafood pasta and really enjoyed. Decently priced. Will be back.