“What a GREAT Place!!!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Siesta Key
Gallatin Tn
“What a GREAT Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

As we were driving up to the Hyatt we kept asking ourselves, "is this it"? The sign at the front of the building was small and understated compared to the incredible interior and excellent staff. We had a great time. The appointments in the room were top notch including all of the details that were considered. We had tons of room for the 3 of us and the showers were large enough to go joggin in (they are big).
The room was very comfortable and clean. Top notch all the way!
I went jogging on the beach every day and I think the Hyatt has the best spot out of all of them. My wife loves the beach, and this was by far the best beach we have ever experienced. The sand was cool even when the temp was 90 degress!
I saved the best for last. The staff at the Hyatt work hard to make sure their owners and guests have a great experience. I was always greeted with a smile and asked if there was anything I needed. The best part about it was it felt like they actually meant it. I can't remember everyone's name but I want to at least mention Mike at the Valet stand, Adrianne at the pool side bar, and Pamela our Concierge did a great job! I spoke to many other staff members and I hate that I cannot remember their names...they also did a great job! Next time I go there, I will take better notes.
If you like the beach, Siesta Key is the place. If you like to stay at a great place while at the beach, the Hyatt gets my highest reccomendation!

9 Thank dandrlowery

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

My family and I stayed at the Hyatt Siesta Key for five nights last July. Siesta Key is a beautiful place and the Hyatt Siesta Key is by far the best place I have ever had the pleasure of staying while in Florida. The units are very well appointed. The management really has their act together when it comes to customer service and they seem genuinely geared toward doing what they can to make your stay a great one. We enjoyed our stay last year so much that we've rented two units this year in order for our extended family to join us in this beautiful place. We will be all be heading there next week for a full week and I can't wait!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank brandi0604
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

The previous reviews have covered this hotel perfectly. The beach is the most lovely setting with vast soft sand, clear blue warm water and the most gorgeous sunsets ever. The hotel and staff are outstanding-they actually would ask if you needed things rather than waiting for you to ask. I haven't read all the reviews and am not sure if the free valet parking was noted-wonderful with very little wait. Additionally I was impressed that housekeeping loaded the dishwasher and started it and left extra dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent without my asking. I have stayed in similar venues but never experienced this attention to detail. There are comments about breakfast. Most hotels of this caliber do not supply a breakfast so we were happy to grab something to eat and bring it up to eat while gazing at the beach. They do need to check the big containers of cereal for freshness however.

All in all a wonderful experience and we would be happy to return and recommend this hotel without reservations.

4 Thank etnmom
HSKB, General Manager at Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club, responded to this review, 17 June 2012
Thank you for the kind comments about our services and team. We appreciate you choosing our property to create your vacation memories. Again, thank you.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

We (my husband and me, our teenage son and his friend) stayed her for 7 nights. We had a premier room (two bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate den with sofa sleeper) and it was perfect..almost 3000 square feet. We normally stay in Naples at the Ritz Carlton, but have also stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota. This, by far, is the winner of all those. The apartment is lovely...everything you need is there. Furthermore, the attention to detail is exceptional. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. The continental breakfast was perfect for us...just something light to start your day...the food at the pool (get the Cuban sandwich and the sundried tomato spread) was excellent.

Is Siesta Key a place for teens? I would say probably a little on the quiet side...but we arranged for both deep sea and bay fishing, as well as parasailing for the boys. They really enjoyed those activities (the fishing was excellent!..get recommendations from the front desk), but the last two days all they wanted to do was dive for shells and swim because the water is so beautiful and clear.
Siesta Key is a charming place. Walking to Clayton's for dinner (excellent food!) and driving into St. Armands for dinner and shopping was the best.
The beach was the best by far...better than Naples, South Beach, Destin, Sarasota, Anguilla, Hawaii, etc. Sand like white flour, crystal clear water stretching for miles. My husband and I will return in the fall and I have already recommended the Hyatt Siesta Key to many of my friends. If you are considering any of the other beaches I've listed, choose Siesta Key.

10 Thank elecguitar
Scottsdale, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

I hesitate in writing this review. I just want to keep this place a secret. Stunning, high end finishes. The best location on the beach. The best of services. Complimentary amenities such as beach paraphernalia, bikes and breakfast. Spotless. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. Only drawback is that the food service ends at 3 and drink service ends at 7. Otherwise, you will not be disappointed in your stay.

Room Tip: Pricing reflects the view you get
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank laplume9254
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

This was our second stay here and I still had a wow moment when we walked into the apartment... And that was before I'd saw the view!

From arrival at the valet parking onwards, the experience of this hotel/residence club is just outstanding.

Last time we had a village view, this time gulf view. The gulf view is so beautiful, it makes you stop in your tracks every time you catch a glimpse.
The rooms are vast. For 2 adults and 2 young children, we almost had a bathroom each!

I cannot say anything negative, it is all wonderful. Even little touches like the little duck and baby bath amenities waiting for us when we arrived. You just relax the moment you step through the door.

The poolside tiki bar has also vastly improved since our last stay. Food and drinks all wonderful, staff lovely.

I really hope we can visit again soon. Thanks to Chris and the South African chap in the valet, both went above and beyond.

Room Tip: Gulf front for the ultimate sunset.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sardinia03
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

My four children and I just returned from an absolutely fabulous stay at the Hyatt Siesta Key Resort. The rooms were luxurious, including a state of the art kitchen with pots, pans, dinnerware, glassware and utensils. In addition, the whole property was extremely clean and excellently maintained. On our first night there, the concierge suggested that we walk to a restaurant 5 minutes away. When it started raining after we arrived at the restaurant, the concierge (Jon Dindo) called the manager of the restaurant to ask if we wanted to be picked up so we would not have to walk back in the rain. This was absolutely the kindest and most accomodating gesture that I have ever encountered from a hotel of any kind. The free continental breakfast each morning featured Starbucks coffee, bagels, fruit, cereal , etc - my kids brought food back to the room and we ate breakfast on the veranda. This place is on a gorgeous stretch of beach, with a pristine pool, cabanas and hot tub and is perfect for family-bonding, and relaxation with no worries. The staff was readily available to set out chairs and umbrellas by the beach- there were always tons of beach towels for the guests. I am already planning when to come back and I just left yesterday.

Room Tip: Gulf front rooms have beuatiful verandas with tables and chairs.
1 Thank lenmel19
HSKB, General Manager at Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club, responded to this review, 16 June 2012
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here with us. Jon was your manager on duty that night, and was actually embarrassed he sent you without an umbrella. He felt that was the least he could do for you and your family. Clayton's is a great place to dine, as his team treats our owners and guests wonderfully. We look forward to having you back on property soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Siesta Key
Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach
The Capri at Siesta
The Capri at Siesta
#2 of 12 in Siesta Key

Been to Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort, A Hyatt Residence Club? Share your experiences!