Hyatt Residence Club Sarasota, Siesta Key Beach
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$279
Hotels.com
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$178
US$279
US$211
US$300
US$228
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
US$307
Orbitz.com
US$125
US$281
US$180
Orbitz.com
The Sea Spray Resort(Siesta Key)
US$223
Official Site
US$155
All reviewstop of the linepool barvillage viewhigh end appliancesfire pitnespresso machineyogurtvalet staffself parkthe kitchencontinental breakfastpaddle boardsrain showerresort feehot tubpool sidechairs and umbrellas
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Wow! Spectacular property! Everything was 1st class at this resort. It is expensive but worth every penny. You really do get a lot for you money. What you get: the convenience of being right on a beautiful beach with chairs and umbrellas and no overcrowding, a continental breakfast (yes, it's simple, but it was better than I thought it would be), kayaks, paddle boards, kids activities, a 1st class room that is HUGE with top of the line appliances and bathroom that I only dream about having at home, and he friendliest staff ever! I feel like we really discovered a gem on this trip! We WILL be back! I was concerned about the flooding in front of the resort but it seems to be a problem all over Siesta Key. I would advise to wait a half an hour and he water will recede. No biggie!

3  Thank runningtravelers
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I are going to be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary at the Hyatt Siesta Key... I NEVER stay at Hyatts because I routinely have bad experiences (Cleanliness, services, etc). I travel for a living and have platinum status with Marriott and Starwood. I tried to make a simple request to have something "special" done for us spending a few thousand dollars at their property and celebrating our first year of marriage. I have been put on hold for longer than 25 minutes waiting for a live person, then was redirected to a reservations agent who knows nothing about the property and kept quoting me price differences if I wanted to upgrade my room. I can check out the rental rates online, I'm looking for Hyatt to make a little effort to help my wife and I celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Siesta Key is very special to my wife, she grew up vacationing with her grandparents in Siesta. All I want is to speak with a HUMAN BEING at the hotel property. A manager, anyone! I am sick of waiting on the phone, being put on hold and being redirected. I am excited about the week vacation that we have planned, but WOW, not impressed with the ease of communication leading up to our arrival.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
21  Thank mzimm
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We had a opportunity to join family for a beach weekend here, it was very, very nice. The complex is a great size, I'm guessing about 50-60 units in total? The result is a place that doesn't seem at all crowded and is very relaxing. Probably is different during peak season, but I doubt this place ever feels "overcrowded".

There are many positives, the parking garage is great, the pool and waterfall hot tub/spa are very nice. You have easy beach access with towels, chairs, umbrellas all provided. The units are very upscale in every way, easy to get spoiled by the rainfall style showers, high end appliances, etc...very nice.

Overall, if you have the means, this is a super nice place to visit. It's expensive, but you do get a good bit for your $$.

2  Thank 96LT4
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This place is amazing. We spent hours at the beach, by the pool, in the outdoor Jacuzzi and chatting it up with several friendly members of the staff. The view of the gulf from the patio is relaxing and we often left the patio door open so we could hear the sound of the ocean when we were indoors. There is a complimentary continental breakfast until 10am, which was great, but we also opted to cook brunch one morning, which was amazing. (The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and pretty much anything you would want or need.)

There are only a few drawbacks--first is that the elevator is painstakingly slow. Also, I do not believe there is an actual restaurant or bar on site--so after the bar by the pool closes in the afternoon, you either have to head out or cook on your own. The only other drawback was that their "on demand" style movie option had only two movies--which seemed odd and very confusing. We were told that they had plenty of DVDs at the front desk that we could use for free if we wished--but we opted for our own DVDs that someone brought along for the weekend.

All in all, this place was nothing short of amazing. I would certainly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The Gulf View is worth every penny.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Queen_Simone
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and two children and I just got back from a five day trip to the Hyatt Siesta Key Beach Resort and it was incredible! The beach was just steps away, right past the heated pool, with lounge chairs and umbrellas set out every morning by 8 a.m. When you have early risers like we do, that was huge! The unit we had was beautiful - two bedrooms plus a den, an actual dining area, a full kitchen, a real living room with a balcony that was large enough to fit a table for four, three bathrooms, and a stacked washer/dryer. It was nicer than our first apartment! The staff was very kind and welcoming, the amenities were excellent, and the experience was just terrific. We will be back.

4  Thank indigo_swirl