“Wonderful Spot, Beautiful Property, Great Value & Service”

Beach Club at Siesta Key
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was here for a weekend as I had business meetings Thursday, Friday and Monday in the Tampa area and it did not make time or economic sense to go home - lucky me! I had a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen, king sized bed and gorgeous bath. The entire staff go totally above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect. Upon arrival I asked if someone could give me a hand getting my bags to the room as I am recovering from foot surgery and was a bit embarassed to find that the gentleman checking in behind me and who offered to assist me was one of the owners of the property. I also needed assistance getting the beach chairs and umbrella they provided (all brand new) down to the beach and it never seemed like an inconvenience, rather an opportunity to get to know their guests just a little bit better.

The units are beautiful, well appointed and very spacious. The kitchen is well provisioned for those who want to eat in - I stocked up for simple breakfasts and lunch to maxamize beach time and had everything I needed. The unit was stocked with plenty of thirsty bath and beach towels, soaps, shampoo (etc.) and even a washer/dryer combination so when I packed to head home I had nothing wet from the beach.

The pool area is lovely and has 4 or 5 grills, which get plenty of use and are well cleaned every morning. Each evening I was invited to joining a group of guests gathered by the pool having returned from dinner and the ritual of watching the sun set, a lovely way to end the day.

This is a wonderful property and I cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, but only two have private balconies but both overlook the pool so private...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

First time in Siesta key and enjoyed it immensly. Much prefer it to St Armards on the next key north as it is much more laid back with a more island feel to it. The beach club is an excellent place to stay. The condos are very clean indeed with full facilities even your own laundry room and complete kitchen. The pool area is beautiful , secluded and private. Beach access is a very short walk across the road through a coded gate which is given at reception. There are a few restaurants in walking distance. Our favourite was Javiers (Peruvian) which was different an very romantic. Dawn at the front desk couldn't be any more friendly and helpful. We had a good laugh before we left. Great place to stay. Cant wait to go back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FLASHDOM69
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We chose this property since they had two bedroom condos with a king and queen bed as we had two adult couples. The units were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The full kitchen was great and we were able to eat several meals in. The pool was great and loved the fact beach chairs and umbrellas were available for the beach. Dawn at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We wen there for anniversary/ Mother's Day weekend, the property is very nice,space full accommodations, clean, very comfortable, everything you need in the kitchen, plenty towels, great service , Shana in front desk is great help and very helpful. I recommend it 100%

Room Tip: Every unit is very big
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place!! Truly felt like we were on vacation. Just steps away from the beach and when your tired of the beach the pool is a great alternative! We had all the comforts of home and the other guests that we met seemed very nice! I can't wait to go back!!!

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Saramon902
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The only reason I am not giving the Beach Club an Excellent review is because we did have to walk to the beach. It was an extremely short walk and completely doable for both young and old, but it is always nice to have a view of the beach. The Beach Club is absolutely adorable and well maintained. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, plus there was a wicker seating area right outside the room that we could plug into wifi or have breakfast or whatever to enjoy the wonderful outside air. It is true that you need to claim chairs early, but if you have a car and can drive in to the city you can buy your own chairs for the duration which is fine too. The pool was nice and warm and provided great entertainment when the kids tired of the beach. We ate at a great restaurant called Turtles, suggested by one of the renters. It is right on the bay, with great food and a perfect island atmosphere. We would love to go back soon:)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for a week during spring break, and we loved it. The rooms are new and look just like the pictures. Very clean, great amenities, large enough for a 4 person family (we had a 1 bedroom suite) and the price was great. Loved the washer and dryer and also the gas grills by the pool. Housekeeping was good except one day, but the brought new towels when we called and asked.

The walls are pretty thin, though, so you will hear your neighbors chat is they are loud/many people. However, this was not a big issue for us, and people seemed to respect the quiet time between 10 PM and 7 AM.

The Beach Club is just a short walk from a private access beach, cafes and restaurants, convenience store, bike rental etc.

The pool was also nice and clean and the water was warm except one day.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool can be noisy, but also convenient for families with small kids who love to stay in...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
#1 of 51 in Sarasota
Hibiscus Suites - Sarasota / Siesta Key

Been to Beach Club at Siesta Key? Share your experiences!