Beach Club at Siesta Key
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$218
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
US$222
Orbitz.com
US$122
US$215
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$810
US$684
US$282
US$232
Flip Flop Cottages(Siesta Key)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmurphy bedthe kitchenguests stayingrestaurants and grocery storesroom suitefull size kitchendesk staffsalt waternice propertygreat kitchenwashing machinedaily maid servicecouple of nightsr rhot tubthe entire stafflong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was here for a weekend as I had business meetings Thursday, Friday and Monday in the Tampa area and it did not make time or economic sense to go home - lucky me! I had a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen, king sized bed and gorgeous bath. The entire staff go totally above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect. Upon arrival I asked if someone could give me a hand getting my bags to the room as I am recovering from foot surgery and was a bit embarassed to find that the gentleman checking in behind me and who offered to assist me was one of the owners of the property. I also needed assistance getting the beach chairs and umbrella they provided (all brand new) down to the beach and it never seemed like an inconvenience, rather an opportunity to get to know their guests just a little bit better.

The units are beautiful, well appointed and very spacious. The kitchen is well provisioned for those who want to eat in - I stocked up for simple breakfasts and lunch to maxamize beach time and had everything I needed. The unit was stocked with plenty of thirsty bath and beach towels, soaps, shampoo (etc.) and even a washer/dryer combination so when I packed to head home I had nothing wet from the beach.

The pool area is lovely and has 4 or 5 grills, which get plenty of use and are well cleaned every morning. Each evening I was invited to joining a group of guests gathered by the pool having returned from dinner and the ritual of watching the sun set, a lovely way to end the day.

This is a wonderful property and I cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely, but only two have private balconies but both overlook the pool so private is a relative term -- don't make it a priority.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

First time in Siesta key and enjoyed it immensly. Much prefer it to St Armards on the next key north as it is much more laid back with a more island feel to it. The beach club is an excellent place to stay. The condos are very clean indeed with full facilities even your own laundry room and complete kitchen. The pool area is beautiful , secluded and private. Beach access is a very short walk across the road through a coded gate which is given at reception. There are a few restaurants in walking distance. Our favourite was Javiers (Peruvian) which was different an very romantic. Dawn at the front desk couldn't be any more friendly and helpful. We had a good laugh before we left. Great place to stay. Cant wait to go back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FLASHDOM69
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We chose this property since they had two bedroom condos with a king and queen bed as we had two adult couples. The units were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The full kitchen was great and we were able to eat several meals in. The pool was great and loved the fact beach chairs and umbrellas were available for the beach. Dawn at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We wen there for anniversary/ Mother's Day weekend, the property is very nice,space full accommodations, clean, very comfortable, everything you need in the kitchen, plenty towels, great service , Shana in front desk is great help and very helpful. I recommend it 100%

Room Tip: Every unit is very big
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place!! Truly felt like we were on vacation. Just steps away from the beach and when your tired of the beach the pool is a great alternative! We had all the comforts of home and the other guests that we met seemed very nice! I can't wait to go back!!!

Stayed: April 2014