“Great vacation in an excellent setting!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view of 2nd floor condo and linia, lovely fountains below and birdseye view of the Bay and Heated pool, jacuzzi and...
lovely Royal Palms surround the courtyard along with beautiful plants and flowers
Courtyard walkway to stairs or elevator to condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
htmsnag
Pa.
“Great vacation in an excellent setting!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

The owner of the unit, Nancy, was very helpful from booking to departure. We found the unit to be spotless on arrival and just beautiful and comfortable.The unit has everything you need. We enjoyed staying on the bayside. The pool was very close and we loved watching the boats go by and different types of birds. A peaceful and relaxing setting. I loved sitting on the balcony having my coffee in the AM. The courtyard and grounds are well maintained with a very tropical feel. The beach is a short walk and just awesome. The white, soft, sand is a wow! We also enjoyed the village which is very close by. The Pam Bay is in a great location. Would come back to this unit in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ON, Canada
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Lstrayer
“Splendid! White glove clean and serene!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My adult son and I stayed for several days while visiting an elderly aunt. We were delighted. I had some qualms about staying in a time share, but they have been vanquished. The owner was very accommodating, and the arrangements went very smoothly. When we arrived, it was cool and spotless. The nearby pool, with hot tub, and pier were lovely places to unwind. Being able to go for a run on the beach at night, and to take long walks in the morning were fantastic ways to shift gears after days spent tending to our relative's needs. It was the perfect place to stay. I most highly recommend it. Next time we need to carve out time to use the very inviting looking tennis courts!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Simplicity of arrangements, cleanliness of unit, beauty of location
Liked least: that I forgot to get coffee for the first morning. oops. Lesson learned.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ohio

windsor
Reviewed 28 December 2011 for a stay in November 2010

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing