The hotel is a short walk from 2 pools and the ocean. The landscaping was beautiful, but the rooms could use a little work. We stayed in Unit 12, and it needs some major renovation. The bathroom was microscopic. The shower was all of 2ft by 2ft and the water pressure was horrible. You only have about a foot of space to get to the toilet, between the vanity and the wall leaves little room. I can see how some people would have a lot of trouble even accessing the toilet. There were holes in the wall from where the headboard should have been. The employees were rude, not every employee was rude, but at least 2 seemed not happy to be there. And they charge for beach chairs. When you pay that much for a room, the chairs should be included. Their website says 'chairs no charge' but it does not make a distinction for which are free and which are rental. The room was not ready on time and the 'assigned' parking is a joke, it's really just every man for himself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida