This is not the most modern hotel. However, it is walking distance to the beach on a small road/path within the Sarasea Circle enclave of hotels. You have access to the beach and to a pool. The rooms are outdated but include what you need, bed, shower, fridge, stove, big screen TV and WiFi. Best of all, the rates are very reasonable. We've stayed in a couple of the hotels within the enclave and both were of the same ilk, outdated but convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida