“I cheated with french toast”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. Executive Chef Marie.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wow! This is one of the best places I've ever had french toast. It seems so simple, yet they have managed to perfect it! It brought me into the experience when I was greeted by French speaking people. We stayed in Siesta Key for our honeymoon and this was one of the best places we ate.

I also believe they have the best coffee on the strip. Please try it!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Light, airey and friendly, with a welcoming French Couple hosting all for breakfast. Deliciously seasoned breakfast potatoes bright tasty coffee and buttery croissants. A very unusual highlight was that when the bus boy was clearing our table he said, "I want to thank you very much for visiting us". Where do you get that? Very reasonable prices as well.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and cute atmosphere. Loved it! Had the 3 cheese crepe with egg added. Farm fresh eggs? Yup. Almost had fruit but sooo glad I changed to home fries. Crisp and delish with rosemary and olive oil. Yummy to my tummy. OJ is fresh. My friend had a bacon cheese omelet and home fries. Very happy campers. I'm still sitting in the restaurant...hoping I can make room for a dessert crepe. I want to try them all! Top of the list is apple walnut caramel and chocolate with anything! :) If you're in a hurry, get it to go. This is a leisurely European cafe. I rec ommend you take the time to enjoy yourself. :)

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We enjoyed our visit to the Bonjour French café. My omelet and potatoes were supreme and my wife loved the chocolate croissant. I felt the food and atmosphere was authentic and tasted very good. Highly recommend you visit here during your stay.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The little café on Ocean Blvd was very sweet. It was quiet that morning for brunch. We sat out on their tiny patio and listened to the French music. The crepes were delicious, as one would expect from a crepe. :) They offer a variety of fruity and chocolaty treats.