“Can't wait to go back in September. Love it, love it, love it...”

Tropical Breeze Resort
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Siesta Key
Jacksonville, Florida
“Can't wait to go back in September. Love it, love it, love it...”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Booked three days for myself and my two teen girls. The one bedroom king was perfect size for us. The layout of the property made us feel at home but in a beautiful tropical setting. A quick walk to the beach or to the main drag. Never had to move my car the entire time except for quick trip to the mall. The sunsets are exceptional and the beach was along the residential north end of the key. The water was blue and clear, the sand like sugar. Will be returnig in September for a romantic weekend. Any issues or questions were quickly handled. The property is immaculate and the staff are friendly and professional.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
tbreeze941, Manager at Tropical Breeze Resort, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Thank you for the great review! Siesta Key is definitely known for it's sunsets and I'm so glad you were able to enjoy one during your stay with us. We look forward to having you as a repeat guest and hope that you continue to make Tropical Breeze Resort your home away fom home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Winter Park
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Just checked in at the resort and we love it!!! The king suite is spacious, clean, and you can't beat the location. Found a market a block away, beach is a block away, and te restaurants are a block away!!! Beautiful traditional beach style village and resort. Can't wait for drinks and dinner later!!! Great value and using the free WIFI right now!!!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Jason F
Thank you for the review and great comments! We hope to have you back soon.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 15 June 2011

The Tropical Breeze Resort is wonderful. One of the main reasons I stay there is because I bring my dog on vacation with me and it's one of the few places that allow dogs that I could find on Siesta Key. I was skeptical when I first made reservations last year due to negative reviews on this site. But once I arrived I was immediately put at ease. The room I had last year was amazing and the room this year was over the top! New floors, new marble counters, appliances and more. The service is exceptional; anyone on staff I spoke with was super nice and helpful in any way they could. Because I have a dog I refused house cleaning but anything I asked for; towels and replacement items, they provided with no questions. The location is far enough away from downtown that you are not bothered with noise, but close enough that you can walk the short distance; grocery store, many restaurants with outdoor seating and often live music, ice cream, shopping, and bars. The beach is a few blocks away as well and the walk is no problem at all. The resort will bring a chair and umbrella to the beach and set it up for you. They have three pools which is super nice, if you find one too crowded you can always find another that is not. My favorite part of the resort and its location is that it is a short walk to the beach where I watch the sunset every evening with the locals and other vacationers. A small gathering of people that enjoy watching the beauty of another day closing; everyone is friendly, a lot bring their dogs and it just reminds one of how life should be. Enjoying the end of another gorgeous day at Siesta Key with new friends and old. I expect to go back to Siesta Key in 2012 and will be staying at the Tropical Breeze Resort (if there is availability) for yet another fabulous vacation. Thank you Tropical Breeze staff from me and Jaxx!!!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for one of the upgraded rooms
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
We are so happy to have you as a repeat guest and we hope to be your destination for your next vacation. It truly is great being in the heart of Siesta Key Village so you can walk to all of the restaurants and shops.
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We were just driving through Florida, with no particular plan in mind, when we stumbled upon Siesta Key Village. Wow! We absolutely had to stay there! It is a neat little town with all kinds of restaurants to walk to, plenty of shops, and the beach was absolutely spectacular!
We had picked up one of the discount brochures at the state line rest area, and found inside it an ad for Tropical Breeze Resorts, but couldn't locate it under the Siesta Key listings on Trip Advisor, and we weren't sure if it is the same one listed as Sarasota. If anyone else wonders, it is.....
I just walked in and asked if they had a room with a king bed available, the desk clerk checked, asked me a lot of questions, figured the best price she had available. The price quoted was above the advertised price, but so reasonable that I didn't even question her....just took a key and went to look at the room. It was a one bed studio with a kitchen, living room, bath, and a view of the ocean!! (Room 275)
We were very very happy with our stay here! The room was clean, updated, comfortably furnished. The kitchen seemed adequate for cooking a meal, but with so many restaurants close by, why bother? We were literally steps away from the beautiful beach....I just walked back to the room if I wanted to refresh our drinks.
The staff will take chairs and an umbrella to the beach for your use, but WHEN we go back, I will bring my own chair. They (understandably) take the chairs away before sunset....my favorite time on the beach.
Do not stay here if you want luxury and room service....this is not that type of experience. But if you are looking for a casual stay by a beautiful beach, Tropical Breeze Resort is a great find.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. We are so glad that you stumbled across Tropical Breeze in the coupon book and that we were able to accommodate your stay. We hope to have you again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Well were do I begin it was all great. the staff at Tropical Breeze was very friendly and helpful with providing ideas on what to do and see! its a great base point for day trips like for example; to St. Armonds which is a great little village for shopping and dining.The best two places in the village of siestakeys to dine were the Oyster Bar and Bella Roma if you like italian. It's definitely a to go place. The beaches one # 1 in the country and they were very clean and the water was fantastic. It was so great I rebooked it for next year!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
tbreeze941, Manager at Tropical Breeze Resort, responded to this review, 11 July 2011
Thank you for the comments! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Oyster Bar and Bella Roma are both great restaurants among many other places to eat just walking distance from Tropical Breeze Resort. We are glad that you rebooked for next year!!
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This is the 3rd time that we have stayed at this resort. It is not only the best location to the Beautiful Private Beach, but it is a block from Siesta Key Village. The entire resort is amazing and the staff are very friendly and very helpful. We have stayed in the Pool House and the Beach House and we have several friends that travel with us and we would never stay anywhere else. All the rooms are fully equipped with everything you need and are very spacious with new furniture. The Beach House is beautiful and so big. The pool house we stayed in last time is also very nice and our friends have stayed in the 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms and they are so nice! Don't stay anywhere else in Siesta Key - the Tropical Beach Resort is the BEST PLACE THERE!
The Crew From Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Thanks Jessica Voyles for the Best Vacations!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!! It's always a pleasure helping you plan your visits to Siesta Key! Thanks for the pictures- I love the one of you guys on the beach, the beach house looks great and what a view!! I hope to have you back soon. Thanks again for the great comments.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 June 2011

We planned our wedding over the internet and stayed at the resort a few years back and decided that we wanted to have our wedding in siesta key, so we booked our room there again. The staff was very helpful with putting our family next to us, we stayed in room 120 right by the pool. The beach was within walking distance like they said. Everyone that we encountered at the resort was very polite and they treated us very well. We were sad to leave, we actually extended our stay by one day and they helped in that too. We will definately be back next year ( or maybe sooner). I highly recommend this resort to anyone planning a trip to Siesta Key!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for the wonderful comments! Siesta Key is a beautiful location to get married. Please come back to visit us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Siesta Key
Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach
The Capri at Siesta
The Capri at Siesta
#2 of 12 in Siesta Key

Been to Tropical Breeze Resort? Share your experiences!