We stayed at the Tropical Breeze Inn for our one year wedding anniversary. Since I booked so last minute, they only had one unit left for the days we wanted to stay, so we got room 127. When they told me over the phone it had not been updated yet like most others, I thought I would be in for a surprise and not enjoy the unit. I was TOTALLY WRONG and when we got there was pretty surprised how decent the room was. Sure, it didn't have updates like the other ones did, but overall it was a nice unit. We had a full kitchen (oven did not work so well), little cozy living area, and a bedroom. Right outside was a patio that we shared with neighbors and a gas grill, which we used on our last night. The pool was steps away, but we did not use it because we had the beach! All of the staff was very friendly, and you could tell worked very hard at their jobs. The blond girl cleaning Monday morning was so nice, she gave us info on the rest of the rooms that we may want to stay in on our next visit etc. The only complaint about the staff is when I called Monday early evening to tell them that our ice machine was not working in our fridge, and was wondering if there was an ice machine somewhere at the resort, I was told by the woman to go to 7-11 or the grocery store to buy ice. This didn't sit well with me, when is all they could have done is go into another unit that was not occupied and fetched us up some ice for our evening cocktails... or sent someone over to take a look at it? Other than that, loved the location and the ability for us to bring our two small dogs with us! We are planning on returning in the fall for another short get-a-way with the pups! Since we only live in St. Pete, the 1 hour drive is not far and totally worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #2 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! Call our office for additional information or questions regarding our properties. We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida