My husband and I wanted to take a little long weekend trip just ti get a way and actually have our long awaited honeymoon. We set out with no reservations and just stumbled soon the Tropical Breeze Resort. They were very great to us and got us a room for the weekend. It is walking distance to everything you may possibly need. No car needed once you get there. It was such a great place...we are looking at our calendar to get something booked for next year. I will have to say that Siesta Key Beach was the best beach we have visited in Florida so far. I love the funky colors of the resort. It was prefect for what we were looking for. I can't wait to come back!! Oh, I almost forgot to mention how reasonable the prices were. They have better rates than some of the hotels off the island. So great deal for the price definitely! !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #2 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! Call our office for additional information or questions regarding our properties. We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida