Pros: Five of us Mothers went to Tropial Breeze Report and had a blast, enjoyed our special weekend while our husbands stayed home w/ the kids. It was well worth it. The place we stayed had alot of spaces and plenty of beds for us to sleep on. It was remodeled and came out beautiful. Loved it and will go back again in the future!
Cons: Futons weren't that comfortable and blankets stinks so I used just bed sheets I requested and slept OK. Suggest for you to bring your own pillows and blankets in case the blankets there aren't washed. King size bed, my friend mentioned was hard, not comforty. Other beds were OK. Everything was remodeled so it looked new except the futons had dents.
Overall - we aren't complained because we requested and got what we need in quick service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #2 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! Call our office for additional information or questions regarding our properties. We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida