My second time at Palm Bay lodged at 10th floor beachfront condo. Wonderful view! Beautiful beach with sand that stayed cool in 90 degree heat. Had a noise problem with the windows "whistling" with the wind. Maintenance "fixed" problem putting wet towels against guilty windows. Crazy solution actually worked but windows need to be recaulked or replaced. Overall a wonderful vacation. Staff were very helpful. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida