“Awesome Stay”
Review of The Palm Bay Club

The Palm Bay Club
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We recently stayed four weeks this past winter at the Palm Bay Club. We rented a condo unit on the Bay side. The condo was very clean, relaxing and peaceful. The office staff, housekeeping and the ground employees were very friendly and helpful. The grounds and pools were kept immaculate. The beautiful beach was only a short ten minute walk from our unit. The only drawback with the unit was that the kitchen could use a little updating. We plan on returning next winter for a longer stay at Palm Bay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

I'm thrilled that you had such a nice time with us, Ron. It's great to hear that everyone was friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed the pool as well as the beach. I appreciate your feedback about the kitchen -- I'll be sure to look into that. Thanks so much for your review, and I sincerely hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I recently spent 4 nights in Tower Unit 022, Gulf Front 2nd Floor. I love the location of this unit, you can’t get much closer to the sand. Although we’ve stayed at The Palm Bay Club before, and many resorts on the key over the years, I have to say this particular unit was the most beautifully appointed. The unit has recently been updated and was just spotless. No dust bunnies swinging from the ceiling fan here! Extra linens, no problem, extra pillows, no problem, all fresh and clean in the master closet for your use. The unit is laid out so efficiently you would never know you’re in a one bedroom unit. There’s plenty of seating in this unit, on the balcony, at the countertop bar, at the dining table, the recliner and couch. The king size bed is very comfortable and the bedroom has plenty of storage with a walk in closet and multiple dresser drawers. The open air balcony is such a bonus, we loved having coffee out there in the morning while looking out at the ocean. The kitchen has plenty of dishes, silverware and the usual gadgets one may require, along with some extras for mixing up your favorite daiquiri. There isn’t anything I could add to this unit, they thought of everything, even a dimmer to light the bathroom at night. I’m already checking dates for our next visit. Thank you for sharing your beautiful condo!

M & D
Stow, OH

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank deblodato95
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I'm thrilled that you had such a wonderful time in Unit 22. Our goal is for you to feel right at home, so I'm glad you appreciated everything from the extra pillows to the dimmer. It's so nice to hear that you took advantage of the balcony as well as the kitchen during your visit. I just love knowing that you really had a great time with us and I sincerely appreciate your review. I look forward to having you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have a very enjoyable stay at Palm Bay. We stayed for 5 weeks, This is our third year at Palm Bay. The condo where we stayed for the last two years was nice but needed to update it's furniture. Next year we are staying in unit 94 which will give us a better view north/beach.

Room Tip: In the Towerf you want to stay away from the east view. Higher the floors, the better the view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John H
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

I sincerely appreciate your loyalty to us, John. I just love hearing that you always have a nice time with us, and I'm glad that you looking forward to the views from Unit 94. I appreciate your feedback on the furniture in the recently reserved condo, and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I stayed in unit 104 in the Tower. This was our second time visiting Palm Bay Club and we had a terrific time. Our unit was recently updated and had a view of the beach and the sunsets which are off the chart. We walked the beach, visited the Village, and spent an afternoon at St. Armands. We have visited quite a few beaches over the years but put Siesta Key at the top of the list. Personnel at Palm Bay were very welcoming and the biggest plus is that there were no surprises!! We are already planning next years trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David H

Providing you with a place to relax and thoroughly enjoy yourselves is what we're all about, David. I'm so glad you loved your unit and really took advantage of the surrounding area. From watching the sunset to visiting St. Armands, it sounds like you really made the most of your trip. And of course, Siesta Key is number one on our list, as well. Thank you so much for your compliments, and I look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We stayed in unit 148 for the month of February, 2014. The unit was very clean and pleasant, but is in need of an update. The king size mattress was outstanding. We only had a couple very minor issues that were handled immediately by maintenance. We enjoyed our stay enough that we rented a different unit at Palm Bay for February, 2015 as did some friends of ours. See you next year.

Room Tip: Use their online site to see the photos.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

I'm so glad you had such a nice time and enjoyed our property. It's great to hear that maintenance was quick and able to accommodate you immediately when you called. Of course, I'm thrilled to hear that you and your friends have already booked for 2015, and I look forward to seeing you next year. Also, please know I appreciate your feedback and will check in on the room updates. -All my best, Shawna Frank, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were very pleased with our week-long stay at PBC, The property is well kept and tidy - from the front office to the beach. I did walk through the bay side court yard to the pool and that seemed quite pleasant. Our 2 bedroom unit (128) was perfect for two couples. The unit was spotless, beds and linens were nice - lots of space. Each morning, the beach was groomed and neat for the coming day which didn't seem to be the case with other properties I walked past. Although the beach was private, it seemed like people from other properties were taking advantage of the PBC beach front. No biggie but no obvious control.

We are ready to book for next year! Don't hesitate to rent this unit at Palm Bay or this unit.

Room Tip: The location of this unit is great - not noisy at all and between the beach and pool. The view was l...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, Lori. I'm glad everything was in tip-top shape and you thoroughly enjoyed your unit. It's great to know you you were able to pop by and see the the Bayside pool, as well. Thanks so much for your feedback about our private beach — I'll look into that. I really appreciate your compliments, and I hope you do come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Palm Bay Club is wonderful. We stayed on the bay side. It is a hike to the beach if you have mobility issues, we do not and I like the hike through the palm lined development. Twice we forgot something and and had to walk back, that's a pain, but if you have a car and parking sticker (from the front desk) you can drive over. I also did this when I hauled a cooler.

The unit was great, we stayed in #320, the only complaint was the bed quality. They were well used. The unit itself is a little dated but in really good shape and clean enough. We cooked two meals a day in the unit and ate out once a day. he unit itself has everything you need including beach towels and a styro-foam cooler for use.

We loved the bay side location, the pool was great, nice and warm. The dock was fun to sit on and watch the boats go by.

We'd stay again in this unit, my wife woke up with a back ache everyday from the king bed in the master but she loved everything else.

Room Tip: Either way, we got ours on VRBO and saved a bunch.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JNB412
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. It's great to hear you enjoyed the walk to the beach, and I'm glad you took advantage of our parking pass on the days you brought the cooler. Seeing as you stayed in a non-rental unit, it's nice to know that you're unit was clean, convenient and had everything you needed to enjoy your days in the sun. I appreciate your feedback about the beds — I'll be sure to send your review to the owner so he is aware. Thank you for your thoughtful review, and I hope you'll come back to visit again soon.

Best wishes,

1 mi away
Beach Club at Siesta Key
Beach Club at Siesta Key
#8 of 30 in Siesta Key

Been to The Palm Bay Club? Share your experiences!