“Excellent location!”
Very good
Welcome to Siesta Key
Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Studio
Kitchen with stove,oven and refrigerator
Full bathroom with tub
Comfy Queen Size Bed
Front of the building with parking
Short Walkway to Studio
Stairway to Studio
Heated Pool
A short walk to the beach
Siesta Beautiful White Sand
Our Private Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Excellent location!”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Ebb Tide. The condo was beautifully decorated and the location was excellent. The owner was very easy to work with and we had no problems whatsoever with check-in. I would highly recommend this condo for anyone who wishes to visit Siesta Key and not spend a fortune on accommodations. The condo was very clean and the kitchen was well stocked with anything one could need. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review!!!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was very comfortable!!!
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Thanks for the review!!!
Tconner1
“The manager was incompetent and a liar!”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Fine place for two adults and one child. Very small, but great if you won't be in the room much. Nice pool. Beach is a short walk. Best beach in the continental USA! White Quartz sand that is soft as silk and never gets hot! Crowded though...

The manager, Bernadette, lives somewhere else, so don't expect her to show up to fix anything! I called her the first morning after we arrived to let her know about the following problems: the DVD player didn't work; the socket and lamp by the foldout didn't work, and the internet code was wrong in the email instructions.

Her response: she was nice and friendly. Said " I will definitely take care of the DVD player." It's usually people calling asking how to use the cable." I asked how you use the cable in case I needed to know later. She said, " I don't know." Also, "I've had that socket fixed twice! Would you find mind going to the back of the building and checking the breaker box?" Which I did and the socket still didn't work. Realized later that there is a switch by the door that you turn on to make the socket work. She didn't know that. Said "I knew the internet code was wrong, but I forgot to change it. Thanks for reminding me!"

I texted her later to ask if she wanted me to pick up the DVD player for her. She didn't respond. that afternoon, I texted her again asking if we could get the DVD player that day. Her response was, "I can't get the DVD player without the owner's approval." I asked if this was Bernadette, and said that she had already approved it. Her response was, "this is Bernadette, and I never said that you could buy the DVD player. The maid would have to make sure it didn't work, and that the maid wouldn't be back until after we left." I said that she said she would replace it, and asked that I didn't appreciate her change in attitude. I asked her if she had a bad day. It was so contradictory to how she had acted that morning. I also said that she
needed to honor our contract, and either replace the DVD player, or rent one and have it sent over. She later said "Thank You for letting me know about the DVD player, I will rent one and have it sent over." She never did that either! I was very disappointed in her to say the least!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 Apr 2015
I am disappointed that this guest did not have an enjoyable stay unlike hundreds of other guest who have rented from me. The issue with the outlet was a simple flip of a switch. Upon investigation of the DVD player, it was found to be working fine. Maybe this guest was not using the DVD player correctly. I assume this guest's negative comments is based off a retaliation of having to hold part of her security deposit because excessive cleaning for a 3 night stay.
Annamaria...
Leimen, Germany
“Nice place for good price”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice apartment with good location. Everything was as it was described. No problems. The private beach is nice only 3 min walk, it is not too crowded only a few ppl are there.

Your age range 25-34
15 Oct 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We try to keep our prices low so everyone can afford a vacation.
Curlygirl...
New City, New York
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Great place and great location. The apartment was clean, the staff helpful and friendly and the location was ideal. Just one block from beautiful Crescent beach on Siesta Key.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The bathroom was very dark
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Thanks for the review!!
folgema
Ohio
“Nice little place in great location!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Studio was lovely and clean. We enjoyed the pool, which was nicer than I imagined it would be. Beach was about a 5 minute walk. It was cute and comfortable, with everything we needed. We enjoyed walking across the street to hear live entertainment nightly.
City ordinance required outside bands to quit at 10 pm, so noise was not an issue.

I would recommend this for a couple or young family. The bed was comfortable, but the pullout couch, while comfy is a twin. It will not sleep two adults.

We chose to walk another 2-3 minutes down the beach to a public access. Although there is a close private access, the adjoining beach property owners are rather overly zealous about making sure nonowners don't sit on their beach.

Also neighbor was very helpful!

Liked best: Seeing dolphins
Liked least: Being kicked off beach for being over the invisible property line.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Thanks for the review!!
Chicago
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing