“Great coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Kuttawa
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Laid back place to mingle with the locals...open 7 till 2. They have coffees and teas. Pastry and muffins. Get some local flav.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elvis B

New York City, New York
“Best Coffee Ever!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Got a pound of the Breakfast Blend to enjoy during our weekend at Siesta Key - so delicious. Ended up taking what was left back to NYC! Also highly recommend their quiches which make excellent breakfast or mid-afternoon snacks!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ashleigh S
Sarasota
“Local Roasted Coffee, Gourmet Tea blends and conversation.”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Nice shaded outdoor seating and cozy interior along with good coffee attracts a regular crowd of locals and in the know vacationers. Jen, the owner, has created a welcoming and well managed haven.

Visited May 2013
Comstock Park, Michigan
“Rude owner and shoddy customer service”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I went to the shop today and saw a sign on the door saying they would be open again at 3pm. It was 2:30 at that point and I thought no big deal its a half hour and I'll wait. I took a seat at a table out front pulled my laptop out, a book and a notepad and started on my work i was planning on doing. 3pm came and went (as did 12 other potential customers). Then about 3:30 a lady (the owner) pulled up carrying a sign. She looked at me as she walks to the door and said nothing. Then she put a sign in the door that said the shop would be open at 7am the next day. Not once did she engage me, apologize or offer an explanation. She looked at me smiled then got in her car and left. I drove 25 minutes just to come to this little coffee shop.
I have never had this happen at any coffee shop ever and will never go to her shop when I am in siesta key again (fairly often) let alone suggest it to others. It would have been fine had she gave some sort of explanation. It was rude and unprofessional. I left fast and went to Lelu's cafe just down the street and spent about 30 bucks in 3 hours. The owner of this closed shop must have a lot of money if she afford to turn away customers and has no business owning a shop in siesta key if she is going to treat it like a hobby. The ironic thing is that her shop is in then same mini mall as the siesta key chamber of commerce...maybe I should have stopped there on my way down the street.

• Visited May 2013
Clifton Park, New York
“don't waste your time go to the other coffee shop”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

There is another coffee shop in town that is much better -lelu. I was disappointed in this one. First you think a coffee shop would have more than one type of coffee. They had regular, decaf, and maybe a flavored coffee - that's it. I'm sure they make espresso etc but I just wanted a cup of coffee. As far as food nothing really jumped out at me so I ordered yogurt with granola. The granola was stuck together, didn't seem fresh. The yogurt was just plain vanilla yogurt. nothing to write home about. Not greek yogurt or anything like that. The cup of coffee was good, but lets just say I was underwhelmed.

Visited April 2013