“Great Place and Location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ttillson
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Place and Location!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I went to Casa Van Lopik with another family, there were 9 people total. It was still nice and spacious, the rooms were clean and had soft comfortable beds.

The kitchen was small but that is usually what you would expect in a typical vacation rental, it still held all our food comfortably. Considering nine people were using the petite kitchen it fit everything good.
The living room was beautiful had a nice TV hung up on the wall which I liked rather than sitting on a table or small space like that. There were two sofas one being a pull-out bed which turned out to be really helpful with sleeping arrangements and then two small chairs. It was pretty big, and from the pictures it was bigger than I had expected. So I was impressed.

The next room had two bunk beds on the bottom was a full bed and on the top was a single bed. One of the bunk beds were used for my kids and the other bunk bed was used for the other family we were staying with kids. The beds worked out perfectly. My kids said it was comfortable and just like the other rooms this one was spacious as well even with two bunk beds. My only complaint on this room would be the closet door. The first time I opened it, it almost fell off! I thought I broke it! Turns out the other closet doors were like this as well, so I ended up getting used to it but I just think it should be fixed.

The two master bedrooms were nice, both floors had one bathroom each so two in total. Shower time took awhile between nine people! It all worked out in the end.

Aside from the interior, the outside was nice. There was another unit next to you and they were friendly everyone in the area seemed friendly. Which our families enjoyed.
The beach and village were just a short walk away and it was all worth it in the end! The village had great restaurants and good small shops to browse around. If your looking for ice-cream or soft serve I would definitely recommend Meaney's or Olaf's. We had Meaney's almost every night! There soft serve is like a little piece of heaven in Siesta Key.
The beach is beautiful!!!! We all loved it, the clear water, the gentle waves, etc. The beach was amazing and you could find so many things!! The sandbar was close by and if you went in the early morning or late evening you could easily find sand dollars or large shells which the kids loved doing! The water was so clear you could see your feet knee-deep! I loved it because I'm a bit skittish on touching the ocean floor when I can't see but this was no problem here.

Over all it was a cute, quaint place and I would absolutely love to stay here again! I just left today and I already miss it. Thanks Daniel!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No pool
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Boston
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Orlando Florida
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Older travelers
FL
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing