“Great location, comfortable home, attentive...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jenniseac...
Miami, Florida
“Great location, comfortable home, attentive service”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Stayed with 9 of my friends. The home is very comfortable and stocked with all the essentials. The home is also very clean. I was very happy with the service. Although a couple of appliances were not working, Dan did everything possible to accommodate. Would recommend to people who want to relax in a modest and relaxing home.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SC
Reviewed 21 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway
mmdvt
Burlington, Vermont
“Local owners, great to work with”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

More than good customer service, Daniel, Jon, Walter and Matt were GREAT to work with. We got to meet the whole crew while they were installing a lovely patio in the garden. All the other reviews are right on, location, house, amenities, all exceeded our expectations.

Having the option of renting mid-week to mid-week rather than a saturday to saturday, sleeping 10, and location were top on my list. The duplex was nicely decorated, clean and fresh, and believe me, if it wasn't my daughter would have slept in the car...but instead she raved about what a great time she had!

Unlike other stays elsewhere, they provided enough bath soap, coffee filters, paper towels, toilet paper, and dishwasher soap to get us through the week. We were all there for my son's wedding and, thank goodness, they had an iron and ironing board, too!
Also, thanks for the recommendation to Lelu's Coffee House, just around the corner from the duplex, we had some great breakfast gatherings and I even got my Kona coffee fix there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
FL
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Chelsea QC
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing