“Fascinating and delicious.”

Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Made-to-order ice cream, shakes, and Italian Ice that are flash-frozen by hand with patented liquid nitrogen process. Flash freezing yields a fresh, dense, creamy product with no ice crystals or air whipped in. Choose a predetermined flavor combination or create your own concoction. Either way, it's still individually prepared and frozen to order. Bases include Original Cream, Custard, Low-Fat, Fat-Free Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Vegan Almond, and No Sugar Added. All bases are gluten free. Vegan menu available. We also serve Smoothies.
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were in Siesta Key November 13th & 14th. When we were checking into our hotel I saw the flyer for Sub Zero and just had to try it. I am so glad we did. It was so fascinating to watch the process. And the ice cream itself was really, really good. The owner was very friendly. We went back the next day for more!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

excellent flavour, huge selection of add-ins, awesome customer service, fun "show" if freezing process, gummy bears slightly frozen in creamy ice-cream - dreamy :)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Stopped in today looking for just a small vanilla ice cream cone. Instead, we entered an ice cream lover's paradise! At first, I though it was somewhat expensive and was going to opt out. So glad we didn't! Delicious and fresh! I had a small dish (which was not really small) of vanilla with coconut flavoring mixed in. Then asked for coconut flakes and almonds on the top. They usually mix it right in, but I wanted the option to take them out if I didn't like the concoction. Could not have been better. Wel worth the money because of freshness, flavor and size of serving.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

VERY good ice cream. I think some of smoothest, creamiest I've ever had. And of course a unique in interesting way to make it fresh when ordered. Try it you'll like it!

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I ate here twice on vacation and both times fell in love with how creamy their ice-cream was. The first time I had a small cotton candy ice cream and it was by far the best I have ever had in my lifetime. The flavor was outstanding and the texture/creaminess was above and beyond! I would recommend this place to ANY icecream lovers. <3