“grungy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Even with two for one margaritas do yourself a favor and skip this place. Very dirty and drinks are watery. Food was sub par. Very loud. There was a bouncer there deck patrol flexing his muscles trying to look cool.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The choice of daiquiris was excellent. They even offer different fun ways to mix them with catchy names. The food was not impressive by any stretch. My $14 "seared" tuna was over cooked and came out sporting a piece of bone dry pineapple. My sandwich was supposed to have a wasabi mayo that is was missing, when I asked for a side of it the bar staff brought me a cup of something that was NOT wasabi mayo. My assumption was that they were out of it to start with. Drinks only friends.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Problem is, I hate daiquiris. My wife wanted one, do I need to imbibe as well. Ordered some calamari and oysters but was not impressed and will not return unless I'm forced with friends.

2  Thank Eatthisnow
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Very touristy, fun, and great service. The hostess and table server were absolutely friendly and accommodating. Their raw bar service was very good and fresh but overly priced. I had a softshell crab sandwich on stale brioche bread and the rest of the family had crabcake sandwiches which was more breading than chunks of crab. From what I saw with other clients, the burgers seem to be very tasty.
I suggest this spot for great ambience, fun stuff, great selection of drinks, and tasty burgers; but if you're serious about seafood then visit the seafood restaurants found on Tamiami Trail.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant with beach like atmosphere. Outdoor dining as well as in door dining. Servers friendly and the Daquaris are always good. Nice place to dine after the beach and to sit back and people watch. Right in siesta village where all the action happens on the key. Parking is a little tricky though.