“Best Birkenstock Store Anywhere!”

Comfort Shoes Birkenstock and More
Wheaton, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Birkenstock Store Anywhere!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have been vacationing in Siesta Key for 7 years and I always stop in at Comfort Shoes. They always have a sale going on with terrific prices on their Birkenstocks, plus other comfortable shoe brands. Very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. We come down annually for the Crystal Classic Master Sandsculpting Competition on Siesta Beach and a stop at the shoe store always yields great buys and super comfortable shoes. Be sure to check them out if you are a Birkenstock nut like me!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank SueBenner

Elyria, Ohio
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“birk girl”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Very knowledgeable store owner, I buy a pair of Birks most every February. Usually a sale going on, but I have been wearing Birkenstocks for years and sale or no sale, I buy a pair!

Visited February 2013