“We were spoiled rotten here”
Review of Senor Siesta

Senor Siesta
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: South American, Spanish, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Seasonal Hours Closed Monday and Tuesday We are open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Sunday
asheville
“We were spoiled rotten here”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our server was very generous with samples. I took my husband here to celebrate a belated birthday. He ordered the paella and the presentation was gorgeous. Our server brought him a yuca cheesecake topped with guava and a side of coconut ice cream. It was the most interesting dessert I have ever tasted. Our server also was very informative about all the dishes they serve, she brought us a sample of the Peruvian yuca, a sample of sangria, and a sample of ice cream.
Will be back if in this area again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank AshevilleGypsy

Scranton,PA
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Best meals we ate in Siesta Key. Went twice, on both occasions the food was wonderful, perfectly cooked and reasonably priced. Highly recommend this restaurant over all the others in the immediate village area. This is the place for fine dining.

“Most delicious meal during our stay in Siesta Key!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Creative, delightful menu. Cozy, welcoming atmosphere. Unique, authentic food. Scrumptious! My husband and I both agreed that this was a nice change of pace from the more standard, beachy restaurants we visited on our trip.

• Visited April 2014
Miller Place, New York
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a fairly recent addition to the village. Tucked away in a far corner of the Davidson's shopping plaza, this tiny little restaurant boasts a delicious menu with friendly and personal service. More then likely the very personable owner will stop by your table to make sure everything is just right.
A nice change of pace from the regular village menus.

• Visited March 2014
CT, USA
“Never, ever!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Based on the reviews I had to try this place.But my wife and I never encountered anything like this before. The place is tiny, T-I-N-Y. Luckily it was also E-M-P-T-Y, except for a Family that was seated outside.
The menu is interesting, Bernie my server was excellent, he recommended the Coca-Cola infused ribs for an appetizer, we placed our order and then.. We could hear someone in the kitchen swearing profusely, The F-Bombs were flowing, I wasn't sure what to do! We already had our drinks and the appetizer (which was terrible). It was a scary situation, the swearing continued right through our meal, ( We believe it was the Cook) Bernie apologized but all we could do was pay the bill and get out. I can't really rate the meal other than to say The appetizer was so dry and tasteless @ $8.00 I wished I had complained, but I was too Frightened that the cook would come out and I wasn't interested in combat. It was an experience we won't soon forget.

• Visited April 2014