My family and I booked a short stay in Siesta Key to celebrate my grandmother's 70th and my sister's 30th b-days. There were 12 adults and two small children. We are all experienced travelers who have been to five star hotels all over the world. Since we booked a bit late, there was no availability at the 4 and 5 star hotels so I picked this hotel on the basis of its reviews on tripadvisor. Needless to say, I was a bit nervous. We arrived at about 11am to find out that check-in was at 3:30. The woman at the desk sprung into action, checking us in and giving us access to one room right away and to the rest of them a full three hours ahead of schedule. Within 30 minutes of arrival we were swimming in the pool. At check out, they accommodated us once again by allowing us to kepe one room until 1PM, three hours later than usual. The rooms were neat and well-kempt and the beach is a short walk away. I can't say enough about the convenience of having a kitchen when traveling with children. The hotel has all sorts of nice extras, like beach toys and sunglasses for the kids; a BBQ/tiki area where we spent an evening together grilling and relaxing and cabana rentals on the beach. The worst part of our stay was leaving. I am immensely grateful for the professionalism exhibited by the staff and for the opportunity to enjoy a five star vacation at a three star resort. Kudos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our world where relaxation meets paradise at our Siesta Key Hotel. It is here at Tropical Beach Resorts in Sarasota Florida, where the setting sun meets the gentle rhythm of the sea. Siesta Key is where you will experience the best of all worlds… vacation fun, natural beauty, choice of activities and so much more… Proudly rated the #1 Beach in the USA, this stretch of the most beautiful powdery- white beach is just the beginning of what this natural gem on the west coast of Florida has to offer. It is home for us … and will be paradise for YOU! Just imagine walking on a pure white beach, while savoring spectacular sunsets over the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico or just strolling through the quaint village of Siesta Key with its lively atmosphere and friendly people… you will experience it all! Siesta Key is home to exquisite fauna and flora offering a collage of breath-taking colors and exotic wildlife. Whether you are looking for single solitude, a romantic get-away for two or family fun in the sun, Tropical Beach Resorts provides the perfect fit with beautiful hotel rooms and suites! The variety of room types offers a choice to fit your style and your budget. From stylish smaller floor plans for singles or that romantic getaway for two to spacious one- or two-bedroom units, perfect for the whole family to enjoy, we can accommodate you. All units offer a colorful garden view with the nearby pool area and the beach only a short walk away. We take great pride in our attention to detail, personal service and exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Our hotel is conveniently located directly on Siesta Key (Sarasota, FL) and within immediate walking distance to our private beach access to Crescent Beach where you can meet some of Florida’s natives: dolphins, manatees, pelicans, sandpipers, sea creatures and seagulls galore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida