Tropical Beach Resorts
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
US$250
Orbitz.com
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$232
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,747 results
All reviewssara seashort walkdeluxe efficiencytropical beachfull kitchensmall kitchenbed was very comfortableacross the streetan umbrellalove this placelounge chairsgranite countertopspalm treesnice poolcan't wait to go backheated poolgrocery store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2008

I took my mother for a little get away to Siesta Key. Tropical Shores is lovely. We stayed in the 3 bedroom efficiency. It was very clean and quaint. One room had a huge king size bed, the other had 2 double beds and the third had bunk beds. The pool and grounds were clean and well kept. The staff was very efficient and helpfull. Before our room was ready, we were able to change our clothes in # 105, which was a one bedroom efficiency. I think that had a jaccuzzi tub. That was lovely, as well. I would certainly return. Although we were only there for the one night, it was absolutly perfect. Keep up your good work, I look forward to bringing my family there again soon. Thank you. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2008

Although our "mini efficiency" was small, it was quite adequate and very well equipped. The staff were all very accomodating. The room was exceptionally clean and the hotel was very environmentally conscious. The short walk to the beach was paved with a shower to rinse the sand off before returning to the room. Pool was clean. The gardens surrounding the hotel were beautiful and well kept. The only thing I would do differently is to choose the larger efficiency.

1  Thank Charlherr
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I found Tropical Shores through an Internet search and let me say that it was the find of the year. The setting is tropical with traditional and exotic flowers blooming all over. The bird sounds made you feel as though you were in a jungle. The room was spotless and we loved having the small kitchen for breakfast and snacks. The staff was terrific. My laptop had a problem and they not only found a pc repair for me leaving a notice on my door, they let me know about a drug store across the street that rented computer time.

You can BBQ on the grounds and there are several swimming pools to take advantage of.

And then there's the beach. With sand like powdered sugar and water like liquid turquoise, this is paradise. The price for our off-season vacation was very reasonable. The other guests were adults with a few young kids. Restaurants across the street and down from the hotel were good and the Botanical Gardens were spectacular. We will definitely come back to this location. It doesn't get much better than this.

1  Thank PapitoBoston
Reviewed 19 April 2008

I have nothing bad to say about our stay at the Tropical Shores. It was awsome!! two days were not enough. The rooms were very clean, the grounds were like a picture. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The beach is like nothing I have seen. The sand like baby powder and never hot on your feet. Having the mini efficiency gave us the option to eat in and save if we wanted. Was nice having the in room coffee pot, I could fix my coffee and walk on the beach at my leisure. Complimentary news papers were nice too. Nothing could be better then the cool morning air coming off the ocean with a hot cup of coffee and the news paper to start the day. We had free use of the trolley which took us to Siesta Villiage were we could shop and eat and take part in the night life. You must experience Drumming on the beach which takes place every Sunday night at 8pm at the main beach. I am already planning my next trip, have told all my family and friends about the place and hope they will come also. There are also so many things close by to see and do.
GREAT PLACE!! GREAT STAFF!!, GREAT BEACH, !!
SEE YA SOON

1  Thank living4sunshine
Reviewed 7 April 2008

My family and I booked a short stay in Siesta Key to celebrate my grandmother's 70th and my sister's 30th b-days. There were 12 adults and two small children. We are all experienced travelers who have been to five star hotels all over the world. Since we booked a bit late, there was no availability at the 4 and 5 star hotels so I picked this hotel on the basis of its reviews on tripadvisor. Needless to say, I was a bit nervous. We arrived at about 11am to find out that check-in was at 3:30. The woman at the desk sprung into action, checking us in and giving us access to one room right away and to the rest of them a full three hours ahead of schedule. Within 30 minutes of arrival we were swimming in the pool. At check out, they accommodated us once again by allowing us to kepe one room until 1PM, three hours later than usual. The rooms were neat and well-kempt and the beach is a short walk away. I can't say enough about the convenience of having a kitchen when traveling with children. The hotel has all sorts of nice extras, like beach toys and sunglasses for the kids; a BBQ/tiki area where we spent an evening together grilling and relaxing and cabana rentals on the beach. The worst part of our stay was leaving. I am immensely grateful for the professionalism exhibited by the staff and for the opportunity to enjoy a five star vacation at a three star resort. Kudos.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family