Siesta Key, FL is a hidden gem and this hotel is no different. We enjoyed every single thing it had to offer, including the great location and proximity to restaurants, shopping, convenience stores, post office, bike rental shop, and the beach which was only steps away. There are other resorts located between the hotel and the beach, but the walk is a short one, and is paved, well lit, clean, and safe. The entire setting is also beautiful - palm trees and tropical flowers galore with plenty of cabanas and gazebos to relax in.
The room was quiet and clean and we enjoyed the kitchen in our mini-efficiency. There were plenty of towels and pillows, and it was cleaned daily by friendly staff. The hotel also provides marked parking spots, wireless internet access, beach towels, and beach chairs free of charge. We stayed here for our anniversary, and we fully recommend it for couples, families, and singles alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our world where relaxation meets paradise at our Siesta Key Hotel. It is here at Tropical Beach Resorts in Sarasota Florida, where the setting sun meets the gentle rhythm of the sea. Siesta Key is where you will experience the best of all worlds… vacation fun, natural beauty, choice of activities and so much more… Proudly rated the #1 Beach in the USA, this stretch of the most beautiful powdery- white beach is just the beginning of what this natural gem on the west coast of Florida has to offer. It is home for us … and will be paradise for YOU! Just imagine walking on a pure white beach, while savoring spectacular sunsets over the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico or just strolling through the quaint village of Siesta Key with its lively atmosphere and friendly people… you will experience it all! Siesta Key is home to exquisite fauna and flora offering a collage of breath-taking colors and exotic wildlife. Whether you are looking for single solitude, a romantic get-away for two or family fun in the sun, Tropical Beach Resorts provides the perfect fit with beautiful hotel rooms and suites! The variety of room types offers a choice to fit your style and your budget. From stylish smaller floor plans for singles or that romantic getaway for two to spacious one- or two-bedroom units, perfect for the whole family to enjoy, we can accommodate you. All units offer a colorful garden view with the nearby pool area and the beach only a short walk away. We take great pride in our attention to detail, personal service and exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Our hotel is conveniently located directly on Siesta Key (Sarasota, FL) and within immediate walking distance to our private beach access to Crescent Beach where you can meet some of Florida’s natives: dolphins, manatees, pelicans, sandpipers, sea creatures and seagulls galore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida