3,006 results
All reviews sara sea short walk tropical beach full kitchen within walking distance small kitchen across the street love this place an umbrella lounge chairs front office heated pool king bed nice pool can't wait to go back grocery store white sand
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I enjoyed a lovely stay at this Siesta Key resort last month. I was pleased to find it even nicer than I expected. The staff were very helpful, the room charming and clean. The pool and surrounding areas were lovely and added to the "away from it all" feeling! The beach was not visible from my room, but was just a short walk down the walkway. There was a very nice "guests of the family" atmosphere and I enjoyed my 3 day stay very much. I would love to plan another beach vacation at the SaraSea Resort!

Room tip: Grab bars in the spacious shower would be helpful.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Great staff, rooms were large with tile floors, granite counters in kitchenette. Outdoor pool clean with ample towels. Short walk to beach and 7-11 for snacks and drinks. Lobby has coffee in the morning. Looking forward to coming back soon!

2  Thank Stoweboard
Reviewed 9 October 2013

If you want to sit on a patio and look over the ocean, this entire complex is not for you. But if you want a great value on a nice beach with a quiet large room - really not too bad. We looked at a lot of other properties (every vacation rental by the way, had severe construction right next to the room!!) and although we could have gone to the Palm Bay Club for around the same money, we decided to stay here. **Note if we had booked with a third party, leaving early would not have been an option! Call the hotel - we got the best price this way.

Room tip: Destination is the only way to go. There are no views from any of the units!!!
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ohdoggy
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My family and I decided to spend our second stay at the Tropical Beach Resort for my Birthday this past month, and once again we were blown away by the courteous staff, and the upkeep of the property. All of the amenities you would need for a quiet weekend at the beach are within reach or just a phone call away.
Thanks again

Room tip: The hotel is close enough, and far enough away for all the entertainment, keeps some cash available for the taxis; they work sole off of tips
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel A
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

This was our third time staying at this resort. Every time we have stayed here it has been the most relaxing and satisfying stay. Short walk to beach. Reasonable beach chair and umbrella rental. Great customer service. We will surely be back again!

1  Thank andrew m