Mom and I love this place. We're both very particular, and this resort meets both of our standards. I want to be absorbed in nature; Tropical Shores landscapes the grounds beautifully: It's lush, not overly manicured, asphalt isn't the main thing your eye sees (unlike so many other places on Siesta Key), buildings are set back and low and not out-competing the natural setting. When you sit outside your room you forget everything and can relax without the noise of the main streets: Nature is at your doorstep. The rooms are clean and comfortable (kitchen is well-equipped) and housekeeping does a remarkable job given all the sand we track in each day. The bathroom is clean and bright, and there's a separate vanity with a sink, which is very convenient for two people sharing. Mom's mattress was too hard the first night, but staff arranged for her to test other beds, and replaced the hard mattress upon her approval. Staff, in general, are exceptional. Isaac and Mike are so friendly and professional; Sundi was a walking encyclopedia for all of our questions about where to find something. Our biggest concern was with the smoking policy. We recognize that it's a difficult problem for management, but having smokers right outside your room is like having them inside your room. I would also prefer that the lighting at night be more shaded or directed downward--it shines directly in your window if you want the blinds up slightly to let fresh air circulate. But overall, this place is my little piece of heaven. Thank you, Dawn, for your great hospitality and management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Beach Resorts is one of the premiere Siesta Key hotels where you can enjoy your vacation at the #1 beach in the USA! Gently rolling waves, sun-drenched sand and spectacular sunsets... This is paradise, and it's called Siesta Key. T's truly the land of flowers and they bloom in a rainbow of colors. Home to exotic sea creatures, a lively village of friendly folks and some of the world's top-rated beaches, Siesta Key boasts Tropical Beach Resorts: a comfortable, yet stylish collection of properties just a short walk from Siesta's shores. The rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts are white-glove clean, feature 32" flat screen TVs and either double, queen or king-sized beds with fluffy white duvets. Most include a sleeper sofa and fully appointed kitchens. While none of the units overlook the gulf, they each offer a colorful garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida