Tropical shores was our 5th and final visit before heading back to Miami after travelling around south Florida for 2 weeks. With much regret we only had one night stay in the Tropical Shore due to our busy schedule, but this one night gave us back a lot.
We arrived about 12pm at the resort and was offered to upgrade. We paid only $10 for an upgrade from a normal Junior suite to a 2 bed Apartment. Our room was ready for us even though the check in time is normally at 3pm.
The room was great. Very Clean, very tidy, had a full kitchen, free wireless internet, air con that was not loud during the night and very spacious. The Resort also offered free beach beds to take to the private beach which was only a 1 minute walk away.
Being located so close to the beach was great. The sand was white and felt/looked like talc on your foot. The water was warm, clear and shallow and the it was lovely and quiet. The beach was kept clean and tidy and was not cluttered. It was the best looking beach I had seen during my 2 weeks in south Florida.
The only downside to Tropical shores was the fact we were only here for 1 night.
OVERALL: Great location. nice easy drive into Siesta Keys Village for a meal at night, Free off-road parking outside our door step, BBQ and garden area if your travelling with a group - again outside your door step. A swimming pool if you don't fancy the beach, internet, cleanliness, and great service. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Beach Resorts is one of the premiere Siesta Key hotels where you can enjoy your vacation at the #1 beach in the USA! Gently rolling waves, sun-drenched sand and spectacular sunsets... This is paradise, and it's called Siesta Key. T's truly the land of flowers and they bloom in a rainbow of colors. Home to exotic sea creatures, a lively village of friendly folks and some of the world's top-rated beaches, Siesta Key boasts Tropical Beach Resorts: a comfortable, yet stylish collection of properties just a short walk from Siesta's shores. The rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts are white-glove clean, feature 32" flat screen TVs and either double, queen or king-sized beds with fluffy white duvets. Most include a sleeper sofa and fully appointed kitchens. While none of the units overlook the gulf, they each offer a colorful garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida