About a month ago, while staying down the street, I stopped by the hotel office to ask about dogs (they accept them), available rooms and prices for our second summer stay on Siesta Key. When I showed up a month later, I was greeted with “Hello Rick.” That pretty much sums up the way this quaint hotel is run and the reason why it is probably the best value on Siesta Key.
We stayed in the one-bedroom Coconut and thoroughly enjoyed the use of the pool and kayak rentals on the scenic lagoon behind the hotel. Despite needing a new mattress on the bed, the room was very clean and tastefully decorated. Ours included a fenced sitting area in back where the dog could roam while I read. The grounds are marvelously maintained and enhance the charm of the property. The only drawback is the mile distance from the beach. That’s a minor complaint, especially if you want a quiet, relaxing atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida