The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$187
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
US$250
Orbitz.com
US$136
US$122
US$202
US$197
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
Travelocity
US$698
US$584
US$272
US$232
Travelocity
Flip Flop Cottages(Siesta Key)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetwelcome basketflying trapezesand bucketmarlin suiteelephant suiteshort walkdrying racknext yearhome away from hometwo bedroom apartmenta great place to staythought of everythingwithin walking distanceboogie boardslocation was perfecteverything you could possibly need
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2011

The Ringling House is made up of a cluster of well kept two floor buildings right across the street from access to the beautiful beach of Siesta Key and a short stroll to Siesta Key Village. We couldn't have asked for a more warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere. Right from the start beginning with a phone call to Hope, the owner of the Ringling, I felt that "gut" instinct that this is a nice place to stay and relax. We stayed in the "Flying Trapeze" suite which had two bedrooms, kitchen, bath and living area. (We sat out on the deck after the beach and had a view of the water.) The suite was clean and had some new furnishings and accents. I believe each "suite" is being renovated with newer fixtures, etc. We had a nice flat screen in the living area and one of the bedrooms. Also, the Ringling has chairs and umbrellas for the beach or you could sit by either the heated or non-heated pool. (Grills if you feel like cooking) We honestly loved the place and can't wait to go back. I must say that anyone we talked to staying the same time as us had only wonderful comments to say about Hope and her staff. Susan (Beverly, MA) and Tracy (Orlando, FL)

Room Tip: Check out the website or just call and ask Hope.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Susan01915
Reviewed 20 April 2011

This is the second time that my family and I stay at The Ringling Beach house. The first time I stayed, I loved the privacy of the rooms, and the space in the apartments. I also loved the amenities it provided, aside from a full kitchen we didn't have to rent beach chairs, umbrellas or beach toys. There were two pools, so we often enjoyed the pool to ourselves.
This second trip we decided to come back with our family and friends. Our stay was was even better! When we walked into our room, we were greeted with a gift on the dining table and a handwritten note welcoming The Torres family and thanking us for coming back. I was impressed! All the rooms have been renovated, so not only did we have a full spacious-private suite, we also had flat panel t..v screens and modern furniture with trendy decor. Aside from all of this, the staff is warm and welcoming. If we saw each other, they took the time to ask us about our stay and talk about Siesta and places to eat or visit. Their kindness and openess made them very easy to talk to and I felt more like a friend who was staying over versus a patron. The Ringling Beach house is the perfect location as is close to Siesta beach access #9 (very serene) and a short (beautiful) 5 minute walk to shops and restaurants. I can honestly say there is nothing negative to say about my stay- we liked it so much, we were homesick after we left and we actually returned a 3rd time for a short weekend stay; Which by the way, was very easy to book in short notice.

Room Tip: Call in for reservations instead of booking online
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jtorres2343
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Hope and her team really made us feel welcome and strived to make our vacation experience as pleasant as possible. The welcome treat bag was a nice touch. Many renovations have been made and continue to be made to further improve the facilities and accommodations. Outstanding centralized location whether you are heading to Siesta Key Village or the private/public beach access. We've been booking a stay at this facility for Spring Break for four years now and have already put a down payment / reservation for next year.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JHHHomerGlen
Reviewed 4 April 2011

My husband and two of our adult children( ages 21 and 22) traveled to Siesta Key this March. We welcomed the break from the cold winter. Hope, the suite manager, greeted us
and showed us around. Our two bedroom two bathroom suite was perfect for us. Newly updated with fresh paint, new carpet, new furniture and bedding. Three TV's. The kitchen
was stocked with every amenity. Beach towels, beach umbrella, chairs were all there to use. We grilled out one night for fun. If you felt you needed something extra, Hope or any staff personell would find it for you. I found everyone to be kind and gracious. Location of Ringling Beach House is perfect. We were able to walk to town easy. The beach access is right across the street. Pools were nice too.

Room Tip: Back houses privet, front more action and noise.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Loriwunderle
Reviewed 29 March 2011

Very close proximity to the beach and town. Accomodations and staff support were the best I've experienced in 12 years of vacationing in Siesta Key. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple