Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property
Fort Myers, Florida
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

We rented the Elephant unit at Ringeling for a bachelorette weekend get-away. The unit was very large and newly renovated with all new furniture. It was not only beautiful, but also highly functional, with everything we could have ever needed. The location is fabulous, in walking distance to the beach and shops/restaurants/nightlife. The property is very well maintained, and the staff amazing. Hope and Kelsey were extremely helpful with the booking process and while we were there. We had a fabulous time and cannot wait to go back.
Thanks for everything!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maria R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

What a great place " The Ringling Beach House" in Siesta Key was amazing. Recently, My boyfriend and I decided to surprise my "FAMILY" on a weekend getaway (both my parents, sister, neice, and our two children). Yes, a total of eight people! I will say that acommidations were available for every age group we had. They thought of it all....The rooms decorated beautifully very homelike and cozy, they have fully equipped kitchen along with wine glasses :) , food market was right down the street. We made it a family affair to walk the beach that is right across the street and watch the sunset. The kids returned the boogie boards that were availble for thier use along with the beach chairs. They then enjoyed using the pool for hours on end after returning from the beach with the pool toys, and floats available for guest to use. They offer FREE wifi, bbq grills in both pools. A stress free vacation without wondering if you forgot to pack anything! I have to mention the staff they were so friendly and personal. Thank you Kelsey, Jordan and Hope.
I WILL RETURN my next trip will be for a party of two (I will not tell my family they had such a great time they might want to follow me again).

buffalo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

I brought my 3 children, sister and nephew down to SK and, because of the size of our group, I decided to deviate from my normal place of stay and try the Ringling House. I am so glad that I did. We rented the back unit that had covered parking, the unit was immaculate, spacious and user friendly. Staff went above and beyond no matter my question (how does this air mattress pump work again?!?). The things that make the difference here are the perks like having access to chairs, umbrellas and beach 'stuff'; the location being right on the Gulf but just far enough away from the village that traffic and live bands didn't interfere with walking or sleeping. It was also safe. Well lit areas, phone numbers to reach staff after hours - all these things were very important. Suffice to say we will be back; I no longer have the desire to stay anywhere else when on SK and am sure if you stay, you will feel the same way. *pools on property and grills are also a great touch. Thank you Ringling House! The boys celebrated their 16th, 18th and 16th birthdays while there and they report that trip was "hands down" the best set of memories they ever could have asked for.

Room Tip: 527 (back) has covered parking, overlooks the pool and grill area, and is secluded/private without b...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank KeyGypsy
sksuites, Front Office Manager at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us! We enjoyed having you with us for your special family trip. We hope to see you again very soon!

-Hope McCampbell & The Ringling Beach House Staff
Saint Peters, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

We just got back from staying at the Ringling House. We loved it. It was clean, had lots of amenities and was only a few minutes walk from the beach. The beach was beautiful. Hope was so helpful answering my many questions. They had beach chairs, beach umbrellas, pool toys and beach chairs available so you don't have to pack them. We had two dogs and they are very pet friendly. Great location and great place to stay. We would definitely stay there again. The beach was never crowded when we went each day.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

In our recent short vacation at siesta Key, we had a pleasant surprise in the Ringling Beach House. Our room was nicely decorated, very clean and with a fully equipped kitchen facilities.
Location is just perfect, beaches are located across the street, and main local attractions are just half mile away.
The Ringling Beach House has a very dedicated and friendly team always available to help you.
Regarding the facilities, there are two pools that are maintained daily, along with bbq grills. Also, beach seats, towels and umbrellas are always available.
In my concept, rates are fair considering that only a few resorts offer daily stays.
We will definitely come to siesta Key in the near future and of course, our first option will be The Ringling Beach House.

Room Tip: the area is quiet, I guess the consideration should be the number of people that you want to accomod...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shelbyville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

I chose Ringling Beach House based on TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. The girlfriend and I spent 8 nights and had a wonderful time. Service and accomodations were excellent. They have two seperate pools and grills, a laundry room, and our room had a full kitchen with dishes and griling tools. Beach chairs were free to borrow and the people in the office would help with whatever we needed. The beach is right across the street and the bars are a 10 minute walk away. Our unit was the Trapeze Suite, which has an outdoor deck with a table and chairs where we ate dinner most nights. My girlfriend was not involed in the planning of our trip. She was very impressed and said I chose the perfect place to stay. We will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

Just came back yesterday from a 3 day stay at the Ringling Beach House, We stayed at the Tiger and it was amazingly equipped with everything we needed for our mini vacation. The condo was nicely furnished, clean and very comfortable. I am very critical of the places i stay at and this place won me over, We will definately come back and recommend them to all of our friends. Kelsey is awesome and will go out of her way to help you. Across the street is beach access 9 which is like having your own private beach and within walking distance from Siesta Village. Had an awesome stay!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Tiger suite. It has its own private entry in the back and own patio and very sp...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family