We stayed at the Ringling Beach House In January. My husband and I love Siesta Key and the surounding area. This is the ideal location across from the beach and a short walk to the village.No need to use your car if you don"t want to.. Resturants bars and market all within walking distance. The accommodations were clean comfortable and well stocked. the bed was very comfortable. The pools and barbecue are close to all the unites.The staff is friendly and very and helpful. Thank you Natalia for your internet help and thank you Hope for always being so gracious
Ann &Ed D.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida