My husband, my mother and I stayed in a suite here during the winter holidays. The three bedroom suite was spacious. Each bedroom had its own attached bath. The suite was bright, airy, clean, and decorated in a simple, beach-y style. The kitchenette was perfectly functional and the receptionist gave us a list of restaurants from the Sarasota area that deliver to Siesta Key. We ended not cooking but having our food delivered from a variety of delis. The hotel is across the an access path to the beach, a beach that isn't as crowded as the main public beach. There were also two very nice small swimming pools at the hotel that were perfect for a evening cool down. We plan to go back. The apartment is quite affordable when you are sharing the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida