My wife and I made a down payment reservation for the pink cottage in May of 2012 for the last week of January 2013. When we arrived, Michael informed us that someone else was in there, and moved us to the yellow cottage. When I saw Marie-Louise a few days later, and asked her what happened, she said there was a breakdown in communication with her and Michael - she called it a "gliche".
This unit is badly dated inside. The couch had a slip cover on it, which looked like something a college student would have in his dorm room. The floor mats in the bathroom look as badly dated. The shower is so small - I am 210 lbs. - I could not turn around inside the curtain - I honestly felt like I was living in a travel trailor. I made this reservation based on trip advisors many recommendations, and ranking Beach Palms as the #2 resort in Siesta Key. This is FAR from the truth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida