We enjoyed our recent 7 nights stay at Beach Palms in the Beach View Suite. Everything was exactly as it was described. Jorge is a gracious host with a wickedly funny sense of humor. The suite was very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. We enjoyed the quiet and cool air conditioning system as it was hot hot hot outside in August. We spent time in the condo mid day to cool off after our morning beach time and before heading back out to the beach for the fabulous sunsets each evening. We love the convenience of this location- close to the beach and close to Siesta Key Village. This was our third visit to SK and our first stay at Beach Palms. We are thrilled to have found another choice for lodging at our favorite beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida