By stroke of luck I found Beach Palms on the internet. The owners (Joerg & Marie-Louise) went out of their way to make our stay in the Pink Mango Cottage a wonderful experience. The cottages are quaint and charming...true feeling of Key West. A step or two from the best beach and the village on Siesta Key. Every possible need was anticipated and the smells, sounds and views exceeded our expectations. We have stayed in other Siesta Key accommodations over the years, but Beach Palms will be home away from home from now on (even if only for a vacation). Everything on the webb site is accurate and all you have to do is take a look and call Marie-Louise...you will not be disappointed...try it...you will love it...Richard, Diane and Mark Trettin of indianapolis, Indiana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida