My family spent four lovely nights here while I was in the area for work and wished we could have spent longer. The cottages at Beach Palms are among the few places amid all the modern condos and hotels of Siesta Key with a bit of character and charm. Although small, they are light (the pictures on the website do not do them justice) and make good use of the space available. They are also just a stone's throw from the beach and one or two minute's walk from the shops and restaurants of Siesta Village, which meant that my wife and daughter were not stuck in the middle of nowhere when I took the car away during the day. Although the sea was too cold for swimming, the big shared hot tub provided a great place for my daughter to paddle around in.
We were originally nervous about staying here due to some of the more negative reviews below, but found the place perfectly clean and the management very helpful and flexible. The cottages are certainly not brand spanking new, but to my mind, that's part of the appeal: they have the feel of an old-fashioned beach house, rather than a cookie-cutter hotel room or condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida