“Great Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Clean Washroom
BBQ Pit - Picnic Area
Fishing Pier
Amazing Wildlife to be seen :)
pathway to beach !
Pool with amazing views
Beach !!
Location
Short walk to the white sandy beach
Condo Site Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
John H
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a wonderful time in Siesta Key and enjoyed our stay at Beachy Chic condo! It was a good size for my wife and I, clean and nice proximity to the beach and village. Thank you Elvis and Suzanne for helping make our vacation great!

Gena14130...
Groveland, Florida
“Relaxing and fun”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a relaxed and fun family vacation at sea club. My hubby enjoyed fishing just nearby the apartment. The beach was just 2 blocks away and we just walked and swam whenever we want. The apartment was well furnished and clean. We will definitely go back!

zaem007
Louisville, Ohio
“Siesta keys”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My daughter and I had a nice time place was clean however weather was awful rained almost everyday would not recommend June for a good time to. vacation this was a first we usually go between August thru October we loved the beach it's my favorite place

Cheryl S
Champlin
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Thank you for allowing me to rent your beach themed condo. It was more than my expectations. Newly remodeled and furnished. The backyard is flat and offers lots of chaise lounges looking out at the inter-coastal waterway which boats and yachts use. The beach is a block away and IS no wonder rated the most beautiful beach in America. It is a very friendly, comfortable and homey feel. My 3 weeks were very enjoyable and I hope to return next year. You supplied everything I needed.

Your age range 65+
Ken P
“We enjoyed the quiet complex and the short walk to the beach!”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Thank you so much for the chance to stay in your condo. It was clean and had everything we needed for our 5 day stay. Siesta Key is a beautiful beach and we can't wait to return! We would definitely stay in your condo again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet complex.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Aug 2016
Wonderful and respectful guest . We are happy you enjoyed your time at our condo and in Siesta Key . Michelle is very welcome to stay with us again !
Michigan6...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Relaxing and friendly.”
Reviewed 5 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We arrived on January 9 and stayed 21 days. The property was lush with trees and hanging miss. After unpacking our car we went into the condo. And, we were greeted by a colorful, clean and well maintained unit. The kitchen was well equipped and the ample sized living room and bedroom was meant to be relaxed in. The bed was comfortable. The pool was a favorite hangout for everyone....warm and clean with great chairs. My only complaint would be better lighting in the living room, it was hard to read. I would definitely like to return again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
7 Feb 2016
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the tip on the lighting we will definitely look into that. We would love to have you stay with us again ! Bookings are already being taken for 2017 :) ! Cheers !
brent c
Royston, Georgia
“A real review from a country man, not a robot or a paid blogger.”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I was very nervous about using this site, due to the great prices and fake looking pictures. I just don't trust anything on the internet. My girlfriend showed me the site, I thought it was fake from the word go. Most of the reviews I saw, looked completely done by a computer or a paid writer.I said if I did use the site, I would write a "real" review. With that said, lets begin...

The owner contacted me by email after I made the booking. He requested the names and status of all parties using the condo, he also requested a picture of ID. I thought all of this was fair, from a person letting me stay in their property without them being their. I sent him a few emails about some questions I had, he answered all of them within 24hrs. Without asking, he sent me a large email about five days before my check in. This email was very detailed. It contained just about everything I needed to know about my stay at his condo ( kinda made me feel dumb for asking the questions I did, when he explained everything within one simple paragrapth).

The condo was located on the main strip of Siesta Key, where every other condo was. The condo was laid out in an almost small village setting. We came to a gate and punched in the code, and in we went. The parking lot makes a small circle that leads you back beside the entry driveway. Having a gated parking lot was a nice little bonus. The condo looked a little dated from the outside, but nothing that offended the senses. This condo was on the second floor, but luckly it was right beside the stairs.

The inside of the condo was living in the same time zone as the outside, but it had a very welcoming feeling to it. The door felt solid and the locks were old but still felt strong, needless to say, I didn't think any boogie men could just come in without having to work for it a little. The kitchen area was small but, had everything you needed to handle bussiness. full size stove, microwave, fridge, sink. Counter and table space was limited, but I didnt see myself making a thanksgiving spread. Their were all the things needed for atleast a family of four to use for a 3/4, without having to wash anything until the last day.

The livingroom was roomy, not like home, but bigger than a normal suite in a hotel. The couch and chairs were leather or leather like. They were comfy and well taken care of. The sofa turned into a bed if needed. Their was a fairly large flat screen tv mounted on the wall, across from the chairs. Found on a table underneath the tv, was a notebook about the rules and regulations of the condo village ( handy little notes, and answered more dumb questions I had).

The bedroom was large and had a full bedroom suit in it, plently of room for our clothes and much more. There was a small flat screen tv on a stand facing the bed. The tv was kinda small, but the small size you would find in a bedroom setting. The bed was comfy, felt broke in without feeling worn out. Blankets and sheets where nice and soft. The bathroom was more modern and small, bigger than a Hotel, but small compared to a normal home one.

The Condo had WiFi that had a strong singal and rarely dropped out. The cable was a basic package, but you could find your major programming with little effort. There was a small storage room off of the bedroom. It had several beach chairs and some pool/beach toys. I wasn't expecting that, and it was a nice little surpised. At night, there are some night security lights outside that chase away most of the shadows. The people around the condo seem to be other families renting, or owners spending a little time on their properties. The group was not loud or annoying. No drug deals or gang truff wars going on outside. Around 1100pm on most nights, there was nobody outside but me and the burning end of my smoke.

The pool was small to medium size, with very few swimmers in it at different times of the day. The fishing dock was nice and seemed like a good spot to fish. The beach was across the street, I'm a heavier guy, but the beach walk was not a huge undertaking. I was able to make the walk a little under 10 mins, and I wasn't sweating or wanting to throw up when I got there. The street we had to cross, we not a live verison of Frogger. Traffic was light and the cars were usually traveling at a slow speed. The condo was about 10 to 15 mins away from all the things to do on the island.

All in all, this was a nice little deal. The big thing everyone looks at is, do I cut away cost from my room, to spend it on my trip. I believe going with this is a happy medium. The room was fairly priced, without feeling like I was sleeping under a bridge. I felt safe enough there to bring small children and to not really have to hide my treasures everytime we left. I was very happy with my stay, price, and location. Nice get away for two, maybe a small group of friends, or a family of four would be taken care of with this setup.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: wifi, beach access, not alot of people, quiet
Liked least: no smoking in room, second floor room
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Aug 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review ! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you back anytime :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing