Aloha Kai Vacation Rentals
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)
View Hotel
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeautiful beachnext yearhuge poolvery short walking distanceadult childrenwith granite counter topsfree beach chairsflat screen tvwhite sandgreat place to stayliving roomthe cottagesvillaholliesunitkitchenfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My husband and I just came back from our fourth visit to Aloha Kai. Once again, we felt that we had struck gold as far as Florida rentals were concerned. Not only were we located on one of the loveliest beaches in the country, but the part of the beach that belongs to Aloha Kai is one of the most beautiful sections of that beach. Also, the pool is enormous and heated. Our villa was spotless and had everything needed to meet our needs. The entire complex was exceptionally clean. Everyone we met was very friendly and seemed appreciative of spending vacation time at Aloha Kai. Many folks were repeat visitors.
I understand that some of the units are rented privately by owners and are not operatedo nor maintained by Aloha Kai managers. We have rented directly from Aloha Kai each time we have stayed there, and the managers have been extremely responsive to all of our requests.
We are urging all of our friends to take a vacation at Aloha Kai. The price is exceptionally reasonable. We look forward to returning in the near future.

Room Tip: If you plan to spend most of your time at the beach, select a unit closer to the beach. If you plan to spend most of your time at the pool, select a unit closer to the pool. Frankly, it is only a two-minute walk to either place no matter where you stay.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank travelbugsharon1
siestakeycom, Manager at Aloha Kai Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. i am pleased to see that you had an excellent stay. We look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Needed a place to stay for a night and found this place. The room was very dated and there were bugs in the bathroom. Would not stay again-especially for the price. Desk service was not so pleasant. At least the beach was beautiful!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cpue
siestakeycom, Manager at Aloha Kai Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Under new Management! Sorry that you had a poor experience. all units are individually owned and most units are updated, but apparently your unit was not. We have new office staff in place and the property is under new management as of May 1st. We are in process of putting new protocals in place to ensure that this does not happen in the future. I know you may not consider us again , but rest assured that your comments do mean something to us and help us grow. Thank you for taking the time and my apologies once again!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed April 22-29 with another couple. This was our 3rd stay at Aloha Kai over a 15 year span. On the second day of our stay, we were surprised to find the unit next door was getting its roof replaced. The noise was frustrating, especially in the morning, so we discussed the problem with the manager. She was very accomodating so we were very satisfied with her response. The other staff who help keep Aloha Kai in nice condition were pleasant and efficient......so we did not experience negative staff issues that others have noted in previous reviews.
The condition of our rental was very good: clean with up to date furnishings. I've always enjoyed the huge warm pool which I noticed now is heated by passive solar panels. Of course, this place is on a beautiful beach and close to many restaurants so is in an ideal location. I would recommend it.
The only wish I would make is that there would be more parking available. We had 2 cars (2 couples) but only one parking spot at the unit. We were fortunate to have no problem parking by the main street (almost off-season) but I could imagine parking being an issue during the busy season.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
14  Thank 573JM_M573
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I can't understand the negative reviews. Unless you are a party animal and/or have rude, unruly children (which most of us don't appreciate anyway), you should have no problem staying here. I guess if you are used to staying at fancy hotels and paying big bucks, you might have a problem here too. I am a homebody and hate staying just about anywhere but my own bed and this place is clean, quiet, beautiful and welcoming. I had no problem sleeping in the bed or lounging on the couches, everything was clean and I felt very at home.

Huge chunk of beach with plenty of chairs. Huge pool (though, personally, I enjoy swimming in the ocean.) Private, detached villas with screened in porch, kitchen, internet access, etc.
A short drive to the village stores and restaurants and just a hop back over the bridge to Sarasota.

This was our first time to Siesta Key, and we will coming back in the fall, probably staying at Aloha Kai!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
12  Thank tracey s
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great place to stay mid-way along Siesta Key beach. Beach very wide and fine quartz sand is perfect to walk on. Nice individual units with screened in porch and brick driveways, and full kitchen. Pool was huge with deep end and plenty of room to swim standard laps. Price is good on weekly rentals.

Room Tip: Get one bedroom units with full kitchen
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple