The Capri at Siesta
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$211
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$178
US$300
US$228
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
US$307
US$272
US$125
US$281
US$173
Orbitz.com
The Sea Spray Resort(Siesta Key)
US$223
Official Site
US$155
US$133
US$124
All reviewsbeautiful courtyardshort walkprivate beachsmall hotelsshared poolsarasea circlefree laundrystudio roomother resortsfree ridewashers and dryersnext yearfull kitchenlittle piece of paradisecrescent beachparking spotbeach towels
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The accommodation was great - big bed, a great sized TV with lots of channels, and a very well planned kitchenette - everything we wanted.

The welcome was incredibly helpful - really friendly and lots of tips on exploring the local area. The beach that is right next to The Capri is great and Turtle Beach was just a short drive away and brilliant.

The Capri has an outdoor space with grills, and has really thoughtful touches like a share room with pool / beach stuff.

We had a fantastic holiday!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We escaped Central Florida for a brief Anniversary getaway and we were glad we picked the Capri Inn. Our room 102 was small (cozy) but very modern and clean with all that you would need for a longer stay with a nice compact kitchenette. The bed was comfortable and the small bath had a great shower. The location was an easy walk to the beach and the pool was nice for a post beach dip.
One of the best features is the manager Becky. She was really helpful and when above and beyond to make our visit memorable.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and our boys surprised me with a florida vacation for our 25th Anniversary.Wow what a surprise. Once we arrived to florida Our first stay was to Siesta Keys and then Disney. When we arrived at the Capri that was the surprise. I could not believe it. On arrival we where greated by Becky Battles the resort manager, Becky was so happy to see us and show us to our room and walk us around the resort,I was in ahhh I could not believe how tropical and beautiful the Capri was. The Capri is Truly hidden oasis. We felt like we where in our own little hidaway. The suite was beautifully deocorated,very update with that true island feel. The suite was so clean,crisp fresh linens. I am very picky when it comes to our home,so to find a resort that was extremely clean and fresh like home was great. The room,courtyard and beach WOW. This was our first time to Siesta Keys but not our last. We felt like we where on a tropical island. Great ground,very safe,the beach is so clean ,beautiful white sand,minutes from siesta keys village.The Capri made our 25th perfect. C&S from Mississauga Ont,Canada.

Room Tip: The Queen Palm Suite .spacious great furnshings. So clean that you could walk around with white socks and gloves and they would not get dirty,yes that how clean this resort is.
5  Thank stephanie a
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed for 1 night at this hotel. The bedroom is combined wit a kitchenette, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom 8 would say is average, it had a nice big shower but that's about it. The wall cabinet doors were nearly hanging off and looked really cheap. There was a large flat screen tv which was sat on the drawer cabinet.What I didn'tknow tgough was that breakfast was not included in the price. I paid 144.00 dollars fyr 1 night stay. For that price I would of thought breakfast would of been included but nope they dont do breakfast.

To sum up I would say nice location not far from the beach, the room was clean and had a comfy bed. The bathroom was average and breakfast was not included. I have stayed in many hotels and I would say for 144 dollars this is way over priced for what you get for your money. If they had included breakfast I may of given a better review.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank floridadave1
Reviewed 10 September 2013

There isn't one bad thing I can say about this place. We absolutely loved the location, the place itself and the people who worked there. Would definitely go back. The place was spotlessly clean and Becky was so friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions that it made it easy for us to get around. We had never been there before but with her help it made it seamless. I would recommend this place to anyone. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Room 103 the Junior Suite was great.
3  Thank mojo15613