Had an enjoyable stay at the Capri and the service was outstanding. Becky, the manager helped with everything and anything we needed. Here's a few comments:
This is not a hotel but a small l shaped building with 10 villas and we'll landscaped courtyard. The courtyard has lounge chairs BBQ grills, patio furniture and lots of Palm trees.
I would recommend the hotel for couples and families that may have small children. It s a great place to go and relax.
The rooms are well appointed. We had room 106. A bit small for 4 people, but it had everything we needed. One significant comment. Upon checkin, the room was spotless. Not a speck of sand anywhere. They do a great job cleaning the rooms. One small issue, the water pressure in the shower was very weak, but Becky addressed it. They offer plenty of towels and beach towels.
As I mentioned, the villas are not on the beach, but approx. 200 feet from the water. Not a big deal, but I would have rated the property excellent if it was on the water.
The villas also have access to a community pool located approx 75 feet from the hotel. It was heated to 84 degrees and never crowded.
The Capri is near a pizzeria, a few restaurants and other stores. It s located away from siesta village, which is great if you are looking for tranquility.
Others have complained about parking, which was not a big deal. The lot is small and tight, but doable.
The beach is great. It offers clear aqua green water with soft fluffy sand. The beach is not too large like the public beach, but private. They also offer rental chairs and umbrellas.
The capri also offers toys and lounge chairs for their guests along with DVDs.
Great place to come, relax and enjoy a fabulous beach. As I mentioned, Becky was very helpful and accommodating. They do a great job in providing a high level of personal service. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida