We stayed at Sea Spray for the last 2 years and really appreciate how easy it is to stay here. They provide all items needed in the kitchen, beach towels, beach umbrellas, toys, carts and 2 grills by the pool. The units are clean and comfortable. We were in a 2 bedroom unit, but our relatives were in a 1 bedroom and this was also really nice. Free washers/dryers are available- a real bonus! The beach is a brief 5 minute walk and the sand is absolutely gorgeous. The ocean is a bit cold, but the on-site pool is very warm and clean. Bob, the owner is friendly and helpful. Sea Spray is only 1/4 mile from town...we went to the Siesta Key Oyster Bar (a bustling, fun place) and The Blase Cafe (good but expensive). The small grocery store is right in town- very convenient but on the expensive side. If you want to stock up, there is a Publix on the way from the airport. Book early because there are a small number of units and they fill quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the "Sea Spray Resort" ...Just steps to the beach on beautiful Siesta Key... Your source for clean, comfortable and affordable vacation rentals. If you want to enjoy a tropical vacation where you are steps to the beach, walk 3 blocks to the Village for drinks, shopping or dinner, or simply lounge by the pool and bbq, then "Sea Spray Resort" is the place to be! From our tropically landscaped grounds to our granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and turnkey tropical furnishings, you will find your full condo sized accommodations new, clean and relaxing...And we are "Pet Friendly"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Sea Spray Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- The Sea Spray Resort Siesta Key, Florida